• The KillerFrogs

Colonial Thread

SuperTFrog

The setup is much nicer this year. Charles Schwab has really gone above and beyond. Not sure if there are any bleachers with no seat backs anywhere. All have individual seats. It looks really nice. Course is unbelievable shape. All of this rain has greened it up very nicely.

This is the best (most unproductive) week of the year. See y’all Thursday and Friday!

Limp Lizard

I miss Colonial before all the tents throughout the course. So corporate but that’s who pays the bills!!
Yeah. Years ago I used to perch myself in the rough between 17 and 15 fairways. I had a clear sight line to the greens at 15 through 18, and with binoculars I could watch every shot on those holes. I really miss that.

frogs9497

Any Priscilla sightings?

Guess they thought throwback day was today, not tomorrow.

priscilla-stan.jpg

frogs9497

Priscilla Davis or what reference have I missed? Guess I’m too young...that’s not the kissing bandit lady, right?

She was before my time, but my best friend’s dad was Cullen Davis’ tax attorney back in the day. So I remember the Davis family as a kid.

I believe the guy in the pic was the TCU basketball player she was dating and who was killed in the mansion shooting.

Chongo94

She was before my time, but my best friend’s dad was Cullen Davis’ tax attorney back in the day. So I remember the Davis family as a kid.

I believe the guy in the pic was the TCU basketball player she was dating and who was killed in the mansion shooting.

Ahhh ok I thought he kinda looked like that guy. Gracias.