• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

FrogsMcGee

My wife and I ate at LeColonial in Chicago a few years ago. She really liked it. It’s French Vietnamese. It was on Rush street but somebody told me they have moved around the corner or somewhere nearby the original location. They have opened locations in NYC and maybe Houston but Chicago is the original.
There is one in SF as well, not sure if connected. Good spot - high end Vietnamese.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Robert Kraft loves that phrase
giphy.gif

SnoSki

On my street there is a car without license plates that has been parked for several months now. The back window has a paper tag that says “valid through June 8, 2018” and the inside of the car is filled with all sorts of junk.

I’d like to report it to the police but not sure where or how to do so. Anyone know? I flagged down an officer in our neighborhood about 6 weeks ago and he swung by and looked in the car and that’s about it. Nothing has changed since and this super sketchy car continues to rot on the street 3 doors down.

Frog-in-law1995

On my street there is a car without license plates that has been parked for several months now. The back window has a paper tag that says “valid through June 8, 2018” and the inside of the car is filled with all sorts of junk.

I’d like to report it to the police but not sure where or how to do so. Anyone know?

Call FW Code Compliance at 817-392-1234

bleedpurple

I’d like to report it to the police but not sure where or how to do so. Anyone know? I flagged down an officer in our neighborhood about 6 weeks ago and he swung by and looked in the car and that’s about it. Nothing has changed since and this super sketchy car continues to rot on the street 3 doors down.
Call you local pd to report it. They will come out and put a sticker on the window and after a certain number of days the car will be impounded.

mcdaddy

Good idea, thanks. Also gonna try the non-emergency number for FWPD.
I did the same thing in my neighborhood (FW). My NPO took care of it for me, and he got the Abandoned Vehicle Enforcement guys involved (the ones in the pickups). I still had to follow up with NPO though because the car was still there a week after the sticker expired.

EDIT: it's not code compliance if it's on city street, non emergency police number is correct.

SnoSki

I did the same thing in my neighborhood (FW). My NPO took care of it for me, and he got the Abandoned Vehicle Enforcement guys involved (the ones in the pickups). I still had to follow up with NPO though because the car was still there a week after the sticker expired.

EDIT: it's not code compliance if it's on city street, non emergency police number is correct.
Thanks for this. It’s been parked on the street in our subdivision for months. About a dozen whataburger bags inside

SnoSki

Reported it to fwpd and the abandoned vehicle Dept is coming out today. The paper plates say it’s a maroon car but the car is most certainly silver. Shady shady