• The KillerFrogs

Here we go again.... SR alleges mistreatment

froginmn

The NCAA waiver for immediate eligibility is confidential and the specific nature of what Robinson’s claims pertain to is unknown as far as the alleged mistreatment at TCU.

So, the S-T can say that he was mistreated, but it's confidential as to what way?

Listenbee and TCU recently settled that case

How did I miss this?

Horny4TCU

The NCAA waiver for immediate eligibility is confidential and the specific nature of what Robinson’s claims pertain to is unknown as far as the alleged mistreatment at TCU.

So, the S-T can say that he was mistreated, but it's confidential as to what way?

Listenbee and TCU recently settled that case

How did I miss this?
They did? What was the Listenbee verdict?

Also, Sean is POS. His INTs were punishment enough.

illini_frog

Classic Mizzou sports.

Mark Smith (a star basketball player who underachieved in college) transferred from Illinois and alleged mistreatment from Brad Underwood as a way to play immediately. Underwood (who's known for coaching hard, somtimes cussing, but loving hard too) was cleared, but Mark Smith got to play.

Shawn Robinson (a star football player who underachived in college) transferred from TCU and alleged mistreatment from Gary Patterson as a way to play immediately. Patterson (who's known for coaching hard, sometimes cussing, but loving hard too) will be cleared, but they want Shawn to play.

Helicopter/Lawnmower parents who want to solve problems for their kids rather than teach them to work through adversity. I'm a high school teacher and seeing the same thing happening to HS sports, one misstep and you have parents all over you. How dare you give Johnny a zero for an assignment he didn't turn in?

Now get off my lawn.

ThisIsOurTime

Yeah, it was just terrible how they kept giving him playing time. We have entered the Twilight Zone folks.

If he was so battered by getting chance after chance to play at TCU, why should he get early eligibility to play at Mizzou? Shouldn't he take the extra time off to heal from all that so called pain and anguish? We don't want him to rush into anything. We need to make sure he is fully healthy. In fact, it would probably be better if he did not play again as we don't want to risk a repeat incident at Mizzou. Or we could just see this as simply a ploy to get around the rules so he can play early and that Robinson is shameless?

TRF51

Wish him well and I am hoping he is saying this to get his waiver. I remember during a few interviews GP pointed out he and his family decided to play after the ISU game. He said it like 3 times that it was their decision to keep playing.

That being said, I am sorry it didn’t work out for him here and I would be surprised if he is ever the starter at a SEC school, even one as bad as Missouri.

MTfrog5

Can Missouri block the request? Wouldn’t do any too getting to play next year anyway but I’m sure daddy Robinson thinks he’s son can beat out anyone.