• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Without going in to too much detail the coach implied that Austin would be a challenge because he would have to learn to compete there. Doesn’t play well with a kid that feels he has worked his tail off to get where he’s gotten.

Not sure that’s something he should have been offended by. Any kid who thinks competing at the HS level and competing at the college level are even remotely similar is in for a rude rude awakening.

Dominic Richardson will take an official visit to Austin this summer though date not yet finalized.

So I guess that means TCU is going to have to work on their backup plans at RB. It's disappointing he is going to take an official visit. The Longhorns will put on the biggest ruse and put out all the gimmicks and dazzle with the new football stadium addition coming soon. In reality TCU saw the value, TCU was the program that evaluated his skill set would be the perfect fit for the offensive scheme while for Longhorns he is their fifth choice and they are not sure he is a fit but the next talent on the board for them.

Froggish

So I guess that means TCU is going to have to work on their backup plans at RB. It's disappointing he is going to take an official visit. The Longhorns will put on the biggest ruse and put out all the gimmicks and dazzle with the new football stadium addition coming soon. In reality TCU saw the value, TCU was the program that evaluated his skill set would be the perfect fit for the offensive scheme while for Longhorns he is their fifth choice and they are not sure he is a fit but the next talent on the board for them.

I still think we will be OK with Dominic..I get the feeling he built some solid relationships in his multiple visits..

Eight

guess he will enjoy running behind andrew coker at texas.....oh wait, coker committed to tcu, got a heavy push from the horns, annnnnnd ended up signing with the frogs

huh...so it is possible a kid pledges early to the frogs and stays with the frogs

guess he will enjoy running behind andrew coker at texas.....oh wait, coker committed to tcu, got a heavy push from the horns, annnnnnd ended up signing with the frogs

huh...so it is possible a kid pledges early to the frogs and stays with the frogs

Yep. Never said he was going to leave. Just disappointed he is going to make the visit. And if he is going to visit I think TCU should also look at other options at RB like any prepared team that is involved in recruitment.

Eight

Yep. Never said he was going to leave. Just disappointed he is going to make the visit. And if he is going to visit I think TCU should also look at other options at RB like any prepared team that is involved in recruitment.

i agree we should and will look at other options.

would it be nice it he didn't take the visit? yes, but this is a decision he needs to be sure about and if that means he needs to go visit texas or where ever so be it.

interesting that in a year where the state looks to have at least 5 very good running back prospect texas might miss out on the top 5 after missing out on barlow and foster last year.

Froggish

i agree we should and will look at other options.

would it be nice it he didn't take the visit? yes, but this is a decision he needs to be sure about and if that means he needs to go visit texas or where ever so be it.

interesting that in a year where the state looks to have at least 5 very good running back prospect texas might miss out on the top 5 after missing out on barlow and foster last year.

Still really early in this recruiting process...You can’t ever tell what could happen..Maybe Z. Evans will fall in love with purple..Anything can happen between now and Feb

puckster59

I'm fairly certain that the coaching staff already has options on a board and has communicated with those kids. And options for those options and options beyond those.

CryptoMiner

Caleb Fauria WR/TE 6-5/255 Bishop Feehan HS, North Attleboro, MA Offers inc Iowa, CO, LSU, BC. Ole Miss and many others. His dad played in the NFL (Patriots) and at Colorado

CryptoMiner

In addition to one of the top LBs in the country from Alabama TCU looking hard at one of the most underrated in the country who is also AL:

Cedric Johnson OLB/DE 6-3/225/4.6 40 Davidson HS on Mobile