• The KillerFrogs

Dallas Coaches Event

TCU_backer

Looked like attendance was way down. Any idea why it was moved to a Monday? I normally go, but can do early in the week stuff do to traveling.

stbrab

Looked like attendance was way down. Any idea why it was moved to a Monday? I normally go, but can do early in the week stuff do to traveling.
Don’t know, except it’s now organized by the Frog Club. It was my first time to go...went with friends we tailgate with. My friend mentioned that’s it’s usually later in the summer. That might have affected it.

SwissArmyFrog

I had a great chat with the (national champion) rifle coach, Karen Monez. I told her my greatest 'athletic achievement' was winning the first pistol shooting competition I ever entered, about a year after I started shooting for fun. She asked me if, when I started out, if I tried for accuracy first, or speed first. I said I started out focusing on accuracy, and once that felt good started focusing on adding speed to the mix. She smiled and did a fist pump and said, "That's JUST the way to do it!" Very sweet lady!