• The KillerFrogs

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Other than the fact that he pulled me over for some [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. But as far as his attitude and everything, he was cool.

My sister lives in OKC and she said the only reason he pulled me over was because my car had Texas license plates. She said her and my brother in-law got pulled over alot when they first moved up there, never got a ticket tho, always some kind of [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] reason for the cop stopping them. She said she hasn't been pulled over at all since they got their Oklahoma plates.

A lot of bordering states do this checking for drugs, I’ve read it happens to other drivers from other states bordering Mexico too.

hiphopfroggy

This is a barbaric way to treat a pillar of the community known to be a hard worker and proudly representing Texas. These rural, remote, hills have eyes towns are inhabited by some of the most terrifying evil beasts known to man.

AroundWorldFrog

I remember coming back from a kegger out by Benbrook when I was a teen. Since I hadn't yet read this thread, I had no idea not to consent to a search, particularly since the cop was a beautiful woman. So this lady cop proceeds to do a search and says she has found an illegal weapon in my pants and that it was against the law to carry a loaded howitzer. I cautiously agreed to let her examine and unload the weapon so it wouldn't be a further danger. She took me to her car and cuffed me "for my own protection" she claimed.....

I won't finish the scary details, but needless to say, I now consent to a search by a female cop anytime they ask.

Ron Swanson

I remember coming back from a kegger out by Benbrook when I was a teen. Since I hadn't yet read this thread, I had no idea not to consent to a search, particularly since the cop was a beautiful woman. So this lady cop proceeds to do a search and says she has found an illegal weapon in my pants and that it was against the law to carry a loaded howitzer. I cautiously agreed to let her examine and unload the weapon so it wouldn't be a further danger. She took me to her car and cuffed me "for my own protection" she claimed.....

I won't finish the scary details, but needless to say, I now consent to a search by a female cop anytime they ask.
I’ve seen a short film with a similar plot

Horned Toad

I spent many a summer weekend at keggers out at Benbrook Lake.

HFrog1999

giphy.gif

Spike

Pics or it didn't happen. Also, any mention of a hot chick w/o a picis a 15 yard penalty and a loss of down.