• The KillerFrogs

Fight Tonight...Wilder vs Breazeale

Chongo94

On showtime tonight around 7 or 8 if any are interested.

Personally, I find Wilder has about as much skill in the ring as Alfred E. Neuman. Just holds out for one punch most of the time. But, it actually could be an interesting fight maybe as these two guys apparently truly hate each other so thought I’d post it.

TooColdU

Wilder can’t box, but Braezeale is too slow and out of shape. I don’t think he has the power to knock Deontay out.

I can see Braezeale winning the opening rounds then getting exhausted and KO’d after round 6.

I’m much more excited for the Joshua vs Ruiz fight June 1. I think that’s going to be a lot closer than people think.

Last edited:

Chongo94

Wilder can’t box, but Braezeale is too slow and out of shape. I don’t think he has the power to knock Deontay out.

I can see Braezeale winning the opening rounds then getting exhausted and KO’d after round 6.

I’m much more excited for the Joshua vs Ruiz fight June 1. I think that’s going to be a lot closer than people think.

Do you know why Wilder and Breazeale seem to hate one another so much?

Last edited:

TooColdU

Do you know why Wilder and Breazeale seem to hate one another so much?

Apparently they had an altercation two years in a hotel lobby after a Wilder fight where Braezeale was an undercard. Braezeale got into it with Wilder’s brother in the crowd.

It does seem like Wilder is going to extremes to try to sell this fight after everyone thought he was going to fight Anthony Joshua. Wilder has talked about wanting to kill someone in the ring as a goal of his.

Chongo94

Apparently they had an altercation two years in a hotel lobby after a Wilder fight where Braezeale was an undercard. Braezeale got into it with Wilder’s brother in the crowd.

It does seem like Wilder is going to extremes to try to sell this fight after everyone thought he was going to fight Anthony Joshua. Wilder has talked about wanting to kill someone in the ring as a goal of his.

Gracias. Didn’t know that. I did see his recent comments ala Ivan Drago.

netty2424

Welp.
you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-gif-2.gif

Eight

so anthony joshua is sitting with 2-3 heavy weight belts and wilder has had he wbc belt for some time making the obvious fight joshua versus wilder.......

Chongo94

so anthony joshua is sitting with 2-3 heavy weight belts and wilder has had he wbc belt for some time making the obvious fight joshua versus wilder.......

Indeed. Wilder turned down a very lucrative contract to fight Joshua once already. He continues to fight debatable quality opponents and then says stuff like have patience or good things come to those who wait. Looks like he went to the Mayweather school of fightmaking.

Eight

Indeed. Wilder turned down a very lucrative contract to fight Joshua once already. He continues to fight debatable quality opponents and then says stuff like have patience or good things come to those who wait. Looks like he went to the Mayweather school of fightmaking.

hmmm...continue to make money beating guys who can't challenge you or give the boxing public a fight they might actually be interested in watching.

8314-576a.jpg

Latest posts