• The KillerFrogs

Kidnapping in Ryan Place / Fairmount

4 Oaks Frog

Well, Forest Hill is actually a city.
Yes it is. It must have been my oldness that caused me to refer to a town/city as a community. I do apologize for making such a horrific mistake, and it was wonderful of you to have pointed it out to me...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

frogs9497

Hope they had probable cause to stop him. Remember, police are not your friends...
But the cops didn't find her, citizens forced to do the police's job on their own time found her.

SMH

giphy.gif

Eight

very, very glad the girl has been returned to her mother and at least one person involved in the crime has been arrested, but i don't agree with the idea that the police should have dispensed any immediate justice when they took the guy into custody.

yes, it sucks when someone gets off for a technicality or an honest mistake, but i am not sure i want to be a part of a society that extracts immediate justice. history has shown time and again the perils of immediate justice applied by law enforcement.

Brog

very, very glad the girl has been returned to her mother and at least one person involved in the crime has been arrested, but i don't agree with the idea that the police should have dispensed any immediate justice when they took the guy into custody.

yes, it sucks when someone gets off for a technicality or an honest mistake, but i am not sure i want to be a part of a society that extracts immediate justice. history has shown time and again the perils of immediate justice applied by law enforcement.

I think I agree with you, but it is frustrating to read that this guy had already been arrested for sexual assault back in Tyler a year or two ago, and due to all the complications, was let go without even a trial. If this situation last night had not ended as well as it did, here could have been a little eight year old girl facing horror because an already arrested sexual assault culprit was let go because of legal issues.

Eight

I think I agree with you, but it is frustrating to read that this guy had already been arrested for sexual assault back in Tyler a year or two ago, and due to all the complications, was let go without even a trial. If this situation last night had not ended as well as it did, here could have been a little eight year old girl facing horror because an already arrested sexual assault culprit was let go because of legal issues.

completely agree and for me it is a reminder that just had flawed the world is regardless of our best attempts.

doesn't mean i think the world is hopeless or a lost cause, but instead that when man looks to man for the ultimate answers regardless of the intentions things never seem to quite work out. always a catch, always an exception, always what if's the haunt us and for some people paralyze them with fear.

HToady

Was watching "To Kill a Mockingbird" on TV tonight, I know it's primarily a story of racial injustice, but it's also about a time when kids played in the neighborhood till after dark and the parents never needed to worry about them. Thank God I grew up in that era. I guess those days are long over....