• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Does Billions get better? I’m almost done with Season 1. It’s good but not Breaking Bad/Wire/Sopranos good.

And the cheesy cameos almost have me checked out.

I like Lewis occasionally sounding like Lt Winters from Band of Brothers as well as Giamatti breaking out the John Adams regularly too. Plus all these mega rich are like watching aliens the way they think, talk & live.

nwlafrog

Going to shoot it straight, I’ve had beers.

So tired of a double standard with the court system. I’d be jailed, have my wages garnished, lose my license, etc if the tables were turned.

My baby momma is somewhere between 17k and 20k back in child support and she still gets visitation after several convictions for drugs and assaults and kidnapping. Ship is crazy. (Supervised visitation)

They’d never let me see my kid if I was half the darn up she is. I’m grateful to have my full custody, but the other party needs to be held accountable regardless of their state of residence.

She quits jobs and moves from LA to TX to evade payments. Totally messed up. Meanwhile; I can’t say a negative word bc I don’t want my daughter hearing her daddy talk bad about her crack head mom. It would cost me thousands to bring her to court to try to make her pay and be held accountable and then she’d move to another state and make me pay for another attorney in a different state. So aggravating how preferential the custody court system is....

Total horse [ Finebaum ]

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Going to shoot it straight, I’ve had beers.

So tired of a double standard with the court system. I’d be jailed, have my wages garnished, lose my license, etc if the tables were turned.

My baby momma is somewhere between 17k and 20k back in child support and she still gets visitation after several convictions for drugs and assaults and kidnapping. Ship is crazy. (Supervised visitation)

They’d never let me see my kid if I was half the darn up she is. I’m grateful to have my full custody, but the other party needs to be held accountable regardless of their state of residence.

She quits jobs and moves from LA to TX to evade payments. Totally messed up. Meanwhile; I can’t say a negative word bc I don’t want my daughter hearing her daddy talk bad about her crack head mom. It would cost me thousands to bring her to court to try to make her pay and be held accountable and then she’d move to another state and make me pay for another attorney in a different state. So aggravating how preferential the custody court system is....

Total horse [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]
When they speak male privilege they conveniently ignore this part.

View attachment 5695

Top Row, far right, bat on shoulder. Got dang savage. Girls are undefeated in travel select Dixie ball. Proud dad over here.

Also stayed up til midnight several nights last week to work on a front walkover for her cheer school. She advanced to be the youngest on the competition team for the Louisiana Rebel’s (her age group) @Moose Stuff .

They hit dingers.

HFrog1999

Sorry for getting a bit tipsy and posting, friends. Had to post my feels after I reflected on how darned up ship is sometimes.

- seeing a psychologist $200
-telling myself sometimes it be that way $free

I have a friend who’s attorney was successful in having his ex thrown in jail for nonpayment of child support. I don’t know the attorney’s name but I can try to find out if you want.

nwlafrog

I have a friend who’s attorney was successful in having his ex thrown in jail for nonpayment of child support. I don’t know the attorney’s name but I can try to find out if you want.

I am using an attorney in College station for this exact reason. She moved back to Texas for the zillionth time and the process is painfully long going through multiple states to get her served and/or held accountable. Craziness.