• The KillerFrogs

Update

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I hope the Avastin brings you the comfort you seek. And I can promise you that no matter what your family will never consider you a burden. My dad was very ill for a few years and passed in my early 20's. I cherished every moment with him even acting as a care giver.
I keep apologizing to my wife for putting her through this and get “ will you stop it” as an answer. I am grateful to her and know it’s hard on her as well

Last edited:

Boomhauer

I nominate we name this forum after Wes. He’s the reason we’re all able to enjoy this site. I’ve always associated KF.c with Wes and can’t thank him enough.

Wes - hang in there and I hope you realize how many people are thankful for you and blessed to call you a friend (even if only via the internet).

tcudoc

I pray for healing, wisdom, and comfort for you Wes.
I think we should incorporate a new acronym for dealing with adversity: WWWD "What would Wes do?" You are a wise man and we can all learn a lot from you. Please continue to share your story with us. You may have thoughts that we don't wish to hear it, but you are wrong. We want updates as long as you are willing to give them.
God bless you in your fight against this horrible disease.

narly1

Wes, long time lurker and reseating opponent which brought me over to yours and Scott's domain, and very glad to see Ryann take over a good thing here.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your wisdom and work here. (Dadgum eyelashes keep falling into my eyes again). Admiring your courage as you explain your decisions and choices in dealing with the hand you were delt in the great game of life. Thanks for always teaching us from the wisdom you carry within. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

BABYFACE

If I could be God for a day and could select your end of time on this earth, I would select this scenario below for you and it happening many years down the road.

104-mrs-doubtfire-quotes.gif

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, long time lurker and reseating opponent which brought me over to yours and Scott's domain, and very glad to see Ryann take over a good thing here.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your wisdom and work here. (Dadgum eyelashes keep falling into my eyes again). Admiring your courage as you explain your decisions and choices in dealing with the hand you were delt in the great game of life. Thanks for always teaching us from the wisdom you carry within. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
I appreciate that. Not sure how much wisdom I have but I do appreciate it

Opintel

Moderators
You've been an inspiration to both Pat and me. We are in pain because you are.

Not giving up - amazing things happen all the time, they just don't get reported. Keep your chin up, my friend.

We love you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I think we should incorporate a new acronym for dealing with adversity: WWWD "What would Wes do?" You are a wise man and we can all learn a lot from you. Please continue to share your story with us. You may have thoughts that we don't wish to hear it, but you are wrong. We want updates as long as you are willing to give them.
Wes would grab a beer and say “ screw it”

Thanks Doc

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Thanks. I’m not giving up yet

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
You've been an inspiration to both Pat and me. We are in pain because you are.

Not giving up - amazing things happen all the time, they just don't get reported. Keep your chin up, my friend.

We love you.
I will and if nothing else, I am optimistic

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I nominate we name this forum after Wes. He’s the reason we’re all able to enjoy this site. I’ve always associated KF.c with Wes and can’t thank him enough.

Wes - hang in there and I hope you realize how many people are thankful for you and blessed to call you a friend (even if only via the internet).
Thanks nice of you but I am happy for it to be named after Scotty.

I’m the blessed one to have so many great friends on this site