• The KillerFrogs

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

SnoSki

Third degree felony

For those of us who aren’t lawyers or doctors.... what is a controlled substance? We talking homemade meth here, or just unprescribed adderall?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Third degree felony

For those of us who aren’t lawyers or doctors.... what is a controlled substance? We talking homemade meth here, or just unprescribed adderall?

In my experience... these days this is, the vast majority of time, something along the lines of a THC oil. It can't be meth, heroin or coke as those are PG1. Penalty group two is an odd little grouping.

SnoSki

It’ll be interesting to see what happens here. Seems like something fairly minor at first read (other than the “felony” part)

robbroyy

Good thing we have 2 freshmen studs ready to go. Don’t these kids learn from Turpin any mistake no matter how innocent you think it is, can cost you your draft stock?

BABYFACE

On the other board, there is some speculation that is was just CBD. He got pulled over in Huntsville for a busted license plate light or taillight. Cop searched the car.

One poster also speculated that TCU offered a legal referral to Sewo.

If this speculation is true, then this arrest pretty silly. Time will tell.

Billy Clyde

In my experience... these days this is, the vast majority of time, something along the lines of a THC oil. It can't be meth, heroin or coke as those are PG1. Penalty group two is an odd little grouping.

Did you see somewhere that it is PG2? I couldn't find much on it, DMN is only stating "Controlled Substance, 1-4 G"