• The KillerFrogs

OT - Tim Conway has died

Limp Lizard

Conway died Tuesday morning. He was the most naturally funny person I can remember seeing. Great standup comedians work hard on honing their are: the right jokes, rhythm, words, body language, etc. Conway was not standup, but a comic actor. As soon as Conway appeared on camera, doing his sketch comedy, people starting laughing.

My favorite, made even better by Vickie Lawrence's adlib at the end.

Leap Frog

No need for separate thread, but the fabulous Doris Day passed that same day.
You young un's need to know that she was a great singer, actress and beautiful to boot in the classic movie days.
Bless her heart, she loved animals and had an association to protect them.
I started to love her when she was a singer with the Les Brown orchestra. RIP Doris, you were loved by millions.

tcudoc

Loved watching him crack up Harvey Korman during their skits on the Carol Burnett Show way back when.
That was the best part of the whole show. Harvey could never hold it together for long. Great show. I loved Mr Tudball and then the old man who walked with a shuffle and did everything super slow.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
No need for separate thread, but the fabulous Doris Day passed that same day.
You young un's need to know that she was a great singer, actress and beautiful to boot in the classic movie days.
Bless her heart, she loved animals and had an association to protect them.
I started to love her when she was a singer with the Les Brown orchestra. RIP Doris, you were loved by millions.

If you remember Oscar Levant, he was quoted once saying he knew Doris Day before she was a virgin. My mother always sang Que Sera, Sera...