• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Ron Swanson

Save for the first half of the Iowa State gane he had to play on 2 days notice his freshman year...Boykin looked light years ahead of SR in 2012...meaning he didnt make the stupid bonehead middle school mistakes SR KEPT making.

SR's lack of ball security was the worst I've seen in my entire life.
You don’t have to tell me, I was driving the Boykin bandwagon (along with Riggs) during the 2012-2013 seasons.

Punter1

Assuming we get the big WR from Ardmore this weekend...it looks like all we need to wrap up the receiving corps is to secure the Wren kid from Nawlins for the slot. That would be an awesome class of WRs...

CountryFrog

I'm glad we're spending lots of time debating the merits of players who aren't here anymore. Any thoughts on why Sam Baugh wasn't able to be more consistently accurate with his intermediate throws? Bad coaching by Dutch Meyer? Not enough film study? Receivers running the wrong routes? A football that was shaped more like a basketball? CTE?

Ron Swanson

I'm glad we're spending lots of time debating the merits of players who aren't here anymore. Any thoughts on why Sam Baugh wasn't able to be more consistently accurate with his intermediate throws? Bad coaching by Dutch Meyer? Not enough film study? Receivers running the wrong routes? A football that was shaped more like a basketball? CTE?
Baugh was fantastic on his intermediate throws... ridiculous critique IMO

Punter1

Says the guy spending time analyzing our analyzing.

Can we talk about HS seniors?? Because they aren't here yet...and no guarantee they will ever be. Go ahead and set the rules of what's fair game to discuss. I'll wait....

Moose Stuff

OT..... at daughter’s TCU grad ceremony yesterday..... I won’t get the exact name correct but there was definitely a kid with the name Samuel as either his first or middle name and Baugh as his last. Assuming potential grandson?

froginmn

OT..... at daughter’s TCU grad ceremony yesterday..... I won’t get the exact name correct but there was definitely a kid with the name Samuel as either his first or middle name and Baugh as his last. Assuming potential grandson?
Either that or a descendant of the Sonic founder.

CountryFrog

Says the guy spending time analyzing our analyzing.

Can we talk about HS seniors?? Because they aren't here yet...and no guarantee they will ever be. Go ahead and set the rules of what's fair game to discuss. I'll wait....
It was a joke. I don't care what you talk about.

Froggish

Eli Russ is a Teammate of Blake’s at Armore Plainview..He is probably the best OT in all of Oklahoma..Many think he’s better then OU commit Raym from Broken Arrow..Russ is country boy and is committed to Okie St but the OL coach who recruited him left to go to A&M..Wonder if Blake can open a door for us to get Thompson in there to work on him?