• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

That was very near my grandfather’s farm (though 20 years before he bought it). The officers were killed on Dove, about a block east of 114. The farm was the other side of 114, north of Dove, now basically a multi-million dollar gated community called Southlake Meadows. ~50 acres in Southlake on Dove at 114...wouldn’t mind at all if that little plot had remained in the family. But they had to choose between Grapevine or Keller schools for my dad and his siblings, so they chose Grapevine, eventually selling and moving into town there.
I know the bank in Grapevine is long gone, but supposedly the doors from that bank are still in use at the Jewelry store right in the middle of Main Street

Frog-in-law1995

I know the bank in Grapevine is long gone, but supposedly the doors from that bank are still in use at the Jewelry store right in the middle of Main Street

No idea if that’s true or not, but the jewelry store across the street from the masonic building (coincidentally, that housed my granddad’s old electrician business) has “BANK” written on its doors, so makes sense.

tcudoc

Were you in my bedroom last night?
Wait, Zac Efron was in your bedroom last night?
BackIdleBrownbutterfly-small.gif

That was very near my grandfather’s farm (though 20 years before he bought it). The officers were killed on Dove, about a block east of 114. The farm was the other side of 114, north of Dove, now basically a multi-million dollar gated community called Southlake Meadows. ~50 acres in Southlake on Dove at 114...wouldn’t mind at all if that little plot had remained in the family. But they had to choose between Grapevine or Keller schools for my dad and his siblings, so they chose Grapevine, eventually selling and moving into town there.

That's near my grandparents' old place at Dove and Peytonville. They had 5 acres and moved there in 1982. My grandfather thought Southkake was getting too crowded and moved to 17 acres in Keller in 1986

MTfrog5

True but there are thousands of Pujols and Trout autographs out there. There is only one of these and he got to politely turn down two HOFers. Not saying I’d do it but his actions make the ball and situation very unique.
I understand that but still. Albert could have personalized it as his 2000th RBI and given him a bat, ball, jersey all with 2000th RBI personalization for the signatures.