• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

MTfrog5

Just saw The Highwaymen on Netflix for the first time. Really enjoyed it. Haven’t been glued to a movie like that in a long time and I even knew how it would end (it’s about Bonnie and Clyde).
That Wise About Texas podcast just did a couple episodes on Bonnie and Clyde

BedfordFrog68

ba48b8f86b49ffe861b2bcac2fc85aca.jpg
Just give me a flamethrower....

Sand Frog

Watched the Ted Bundy movie on Netflix with Zac Efron and it was pretty good

I tried to watch that the other night, and my wife flipped out. Wanted to know why I'm always watching movies or documentaries about killers or serial killers!!!! I told her because people are schewissing nuts; and I need some ideas in case she gets more lippy. I mean [ What the heck? ] are wrong with women these days?

Ron Swanson

I tried to watch that the other night, and my wife flipped out. Wanted to know why I'm always watching movies or documentaries about killers or serial killers!!!! I told her because people are schewissing nuts; and I need some ideas in case she gets more lippy. I mean [ What the heck? ] are wrong with women these days?
Watch The Fall with your wife on Netflix if you haven’t already seen it. Great show.

Frog-in-law1995

Being from Grapevine I’ve always had an interest in their story with them robbing a bank in Grapevine and then killing the two deputies in Southlake.

That was very near my grandfather’s farm (though 20 years before he bought it). The officers were killed on Dove, about a block east of 114. The farm was the other side of 114, north of Dove, now basically a multi-million dollar gated community called Southlake Meadows. ~50 acres in Southlake on Dove at 114...wouldn’t mind at all if that little plot had remained in the family. But they had to choose between Grapevine or Keller schools for my dad and his siblings, so they chose Grapevine, eventually selling and moving into town there.