• The KillerFrogs

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

ticketfrog123

East side armchairs are gone.

At this pace, the entire east side will be spoken for by the end of the Friday excluding the old band / visitor section in 226, 227, and 228

WhatTheFrog

Meh, got slightly better seats, but 7 together. I guess that's a bonus. My wife doesn't really get along with our neighbor, so we'll see how that goes.

tcumaniac

East side armchairs are gone.

At this pace, the entire east side will be spoken for by the end of the Friday excluding the old band / visitor section in 226, 227, and 228
I pick tomorrow. Spent the last 2 days staring at those seats naively hoping to get a few. Ugh

Last edited:

Horned Toad

After what is it 8 years and two moves later now of baking in the east side heat, we are finally back on the west side in the relatively cool comfort of the shade. We are on the north west side of the north goal line in section 109 but I got all 4 seats together, easy access from the tailgate, restrooms and concession nearby. I’m just one section over from where we bought our original season tickets nearly 20 years ago. Sight lines are going to suck but I’ve just cut my skin cancer risk by at least 80%. Ah heaven!

Horned Toad

Hence why I started this thread. Very disappointing to write a big check and not reach the seats you were aiming for.
No kidding. I went from the 40 to the 25 yard line on the east side working my way north around the stadium over the years to the goal line on the west side and paid $300 more for the privilege of sitting in [ Finebaum ]ty seats in the shade.

Edit: It does show that you can eventually move around to relatively better seats over time and with perseverance. I hope to keep moving to the next section over next year if my timing is right as my points should slightly improve due to the higher donation required for these new seats.

Meant to post this earlier:
Tuesday 5/7/19 / 2:17 PM / Priority Points 318.1 / Ranking 1892

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

No kidding. I went from the 40 to the 25 yard line on the east side working my way north around the stadium over the years to the goal line on the west side and paid $300 more for the privilege of sitting in [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty seats in the shade.

Edit: It does show that you can eventually move around to relatively better seats over time and with perseverance. I hope to keep moving to the next section over next year if my timing is right as my points should slightly improve due to the higher donation required for these new seats.

Meant to post this earlier:
Tuesday 5/7/19 / 2:17 PM / Priority Points 318.1 / Ranking 1892

What section of the west side are you on? 100’s are a bit rough on the end zones to see the other side of the field

Horned Toad

What section of the west side are you on? 100’s are a bit rough on the end zones to see the other side of the field
109 so not the greatest sight lines but more comfortable and won’t be surrounded by opposing fans. Hoping to keep moving toward 107 in the following years. It’s a process.

netty2424

109 so not the greatest sight lines but more comfortable and won’t be surrounded by opposing fans. Hoping to keep moving toward 107 in the following years. It’s a process.
Hoping the bands being being moved to the west side doesn’t cause people to start moving away and opposing fans start moving in. Few years ago I was on the east side lower bowl and was surrounded by opposing fans that I guess were spilling over from visitors section and band section. Eventually made it to the west side and we have very few if any opposing fans in our section. Would like to keep it that way.

NewFrogFan

1,015 PP . . . selecting 5/6 at 12:25 PM

I must have picked right behind you at 1231. Got rid of 234 L 1-4, M1-2 for 6 chairbacks on aisle rows D/E 235.
Cant believe 104-106 never have anything. In addition the new sections showed red all the way across, did they sell out at advertised price or lower the “donation”?

tcumaniac

I must have picked right behind you at 1231. Got rid of 234 L 1-4, M1-2 for 6 chairbacks on aisle rows D/E 235.
Cant believe 104-106 never have anything. In addition the new sections showed red all the way across, did they sell out at advertised price or lower the “donation”?
#jealous

dkfrog

Moved down 4 rows or so in sec 232 to L&M. Had my eyes on some better seats but these will do.

Tuesday 2:10pm / 322.2 / 1875

Peacefrog

Degenerate
They did not lower the donation. Not unless they want to refund everyone that bought them the difference.

iowa_frog

When I picked there were two seats in section 104. But they were seat 9 on back-to-back rows . . . not two seats together. I really want to get into 104-106 one of these days. I thought some would maybe open up this year with the new club opening, but I was wrong.