• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Add both Sylvester and Princely would be absolutely bonkers..I’m not sure what our chances are with Princely..He’s been tied to OU for a while.

Incidentally I don’t think it’s a stretch at all that this is the best set of recruiters we’ve ever had a TCU. Anything is possible right now..I’d love to see these coaches go recruit after a playoff appearance to sale....The haul would be unreal.

bit of an uphill battle for princely, but go big and while i am dreaming about d-line prospects land princely, kenean caldwell, and vernon broughton (damn time we land one of these kids whose parents played at tcu)

i realize the odds are slyester and caldwell but i refuse to waste the glad tidings of a recruiting day like to day and dream small

tenor.gif

Froggish

bit of an uphill battle for princely, but go big and while i am dreaming about d-line prospects land princely, kenean caldwell, and vernon broughton (damn time we land one of these kids whose parents played at tcu)

i realize the odds are slyester and caldwell but i refuse to waste the glad tidings of a recruiting day like to day and dream small

tenor.gif

If ever there were a day to “hit for the cycle” today’s it....Have we ever had a 5 commitment 24 hours?

CryptoMiner

tenor.gif

Broughton’s parents did not play at TCU. His mom was an assistant under Jeff Mittie.

CryptoMiner

my mistake, i thought mom played for the frogs instead of coaching. sure frogs could still find a scholarship for him.

Certainly but the family seems to be all about the horns right now. TAMU may be a threat but kid looks like he fell for the hype.

CryptoMiner

Jahari and Jenkins...Yes sir!

Some recent news on Rogers is that apparently OU is out of the running. His grandfather played at OU and obviously many thought they would be the team to beat but something spoiled in that relationship at least for now.

Team to beat may be Florida but UT and TCU still strong with him. Visiting Arkansas this week.

Also expect a decision before the end of the school year from him.

LeagueCityFrog

One wonders if having a quarterback recruit on the books early helps get more commitments sooner. We had Roger's early, then we got a decent amount of earlier recruits after that.

netty2424

One wonders if having a quarterback recruit on the books early helps get more commitments sooner. We had Roger's early, then we got a decent amount of earlier recruits after that.
Rogers was pretty highly touted, probably could’ve ended up a 5 star kid in the end. Not knocking the new QB recruit as I know nothing other than his current 247 profile. But from a paper perspective, do they match up?