• The KillerFrogs

Anyone have any positive news?

Billy Clyde

Just took 9th place in ribs and 11th place (one outside the money, damnit) in brisket at a state championship bbq competition. Don’t ask about chicken. It’s not really even barbecue anyway.

edit: and the state was Texas. Just trying to head off any jokes, there.

Weird that there's been no news coverage of a statewide rib shortage.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Wife complained that in 1 year of being a realtor she had 0 potential clients. She hasn’t done any advertising, promoting, or anything mind you.

As a man, I naturally fix things.

In 1 month, I’ve found 6 potential clients of which 5 are moving forward! $0 spent.

Problem solved! Now awaiting being in trouble for “making her work too hard”.
This is probably the most disgusting form of toxic masculinity I’ve ever seen. How dare you assume she needs your help? How dare you.

McFroggin

This is probably the most disgusting form of toxic masculinity I’ve ever seen. How dare you assume she needs your help? How dare you.

My problem is more a lack of psychic helping.

She keeps telling me that she is the fullback, and I’m the running back. She’s guiding me all the time. Coming from TCU, I keep thinking that we are running the short side option. I’m waiting for her to toss me the ball, but sometimes she just runs with it while I’m stuck watching from the sideline.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It seems that, every time I visit here now, there is some bad or sad news. I'm not sure why I keep punishing myself by visiting this site.

Anyone have something positive or happy they would like to share?

I'll start. It's Friday. The weekend begins for a lot of us! That's about all I have.
Yeah... we are going for the series sweep against WVU today.

It’s a lovely day in Georgetown. I feel pretty good today. On a down note. My daughter is heading back to North Carolina today but that’s a down note for me. On the upside, she feels good enough about her old dad to go ahead and leave

See? Positive news

BABYFACE

I saw a boob pop out at Mayfest yesterday.

52afc7c3dd079735c8f969170ba4d374.gif