• The KillerFrogs

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

tcumaniac

Well that's just great since we have a group of 10.
Yeah- this is clearly an attempt to slowly curb people that buy an excessive number of tickets for resell purposes.

But it's going to certainly affect larger groups such as yourself. I think if you have more than 8 tickets and they're all together, and you can find a location to upgrade all the seats to and keep them all together, they should be willing to make an exception to the rule.

But if you only use 2 seats but have 20 extras that you buy to resell, I'm all for preventing that person from upgrading all his seats before someone that actually wants to sit in theirs.

When did you all get your email. I have not received mine. I checked my Frog Club account and my address is correct. Also checked my spam folder for the past few days and did not see it in there. I have received recent emails from the Frog Club such as the LT event and the tennis event announcement but no ticket announcement.

Opintel

Moderators
I received my email today. My selection will be on the seventh, at 1539.

There won't be any place to relocate to - don't know why I bother with this.:rolleyes:

ticketfrog123

When did you all get your email. I have not received mine. I checked my Frog Club account and my address is correct. Also checked my spam folder for the past few days and did not see it in there. I have received recent emails from the Frog Club such as the LT event and the tennis event announcement but no ticket announcement.

You should be able to view your selection time thru your Frog Club account. There’s an “upgrade” section on the upper right side.