• The KillerFrogs

Anyone have any positive news?

WhatTheFrog

It seems that, every time I visit here now, there is some bad or sad news. I'm not sure why I keep punishing myself by visiting this site.

Anyone have something positive or happy they would like to share?

I'll start. It's Friday. The weekend begins for a lot of us! That's about all I have.

WhatTheFrog

I got the reseating email. I guess that’s positive. I’ll let you know at 2:30 on Tuesday! I pick at 2:19
I'm just ahead of you at 1:51pm. That's not a brag, btw. I doubt I'll change seats. I haven't for the past 6 or 7 years now. We love us some Bill and Nana sitting right behind us. I'll probably change the seats for our neighbors so that they can have 3 together, though.

Boomhauer

I'm just ahead of you at 1:51pm. That's not a brag, btw. I doubt I'll change seats. I haven't for the past 6 or 7 years now. We love us some Bill and Nana sitting right behind us. I'll probably change the seats for our neighbors so that they can have 3 together, though.

I’m just ahead of you at 1:50pm. For serious. But likely staying as well.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
58D3560D-2D31-401C-9D8B-EC9CA4F06A6D.gif

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Good news, huh? We got two Not Guilty-s lined up for next week. Silly cases that shouldn't have even come this far. Plus a guy had me working on a cigar project and I think I will have a good answer for him soon.