• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

The older I get, the more content I am with cheap and stereotypically “crap” beer. I used to be picky and select porters, IPAs, and stouts.. now I’m just fine with a Coors or Corona. Should I be concerned?
No.., Miller Lite, Coors Light, Lone Star Light, all far better beers than 98% of the craft beers out there

You are just getting wiser with your old age

Horny 4 Life

The older I get, the more content I am with cheap and stereotypically “crap” beer. I used to be picky and select porters, IPAs, and stouts.. now I’m just fine with a Coors or Corona. Should I be concerned?

For me I drink less craft beer because I think craft beer is jumping the shark. Almost every Brewery produces a ton of ipas and not much else. I don't want everything I drink to taste like hops. I also don't want a milkshake IPA, tart Shake IPA, Fruity Tooty IPA or whatever other trendy sweet beer they're producing.

Just take me back to the days when craft beer was unique but relatively simple.

SnoSki

For me I drink less craft beer because I think craft beer is jumping the shark. Almost every Brewery produces a ton of ipas and not much else. I don't want everything I drink to taste like hops. I also don't want a milkshake IPA, tart Shake IPA, Fruity Tooty IPA or whatever other trendy sweet beer they're producing.

Preach it! I hate going to breweries and the selection is all very hoppy. Give me a craft beer that’s flavorful but not hoppy and I’m good.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Craft beers are mostly garbage. If I wanted a meal in a bottle I would make a smoothie. If I wanted to drink pure hops, I would blend them up and drink them. If I want a drink to pucker my mouth from bitterness I'll take an espresso.

Purp

This is close to where I am. I can't stand IPA so instantly half the taps in the bar are off limits for me. After that there's way too much fruiting and flavoring of beer for my liking. Even Shiner is doing it and I'm not a fan. The only one I really like is the Grapefruit one they have and the Leiny Summer Shandy. Nearly every other fruit beer is too over-the-top for my liking. Beyond that, I'm a fan of a good bock, ale, and porter. I'm a huge fan of the wheat beers. I am not a big fan of lite beers, but I'll drink them if that's all that is available.

ATC Frog

What’d you do?

https://images.app.goo.gl/MAYPYVpRwox7mMsP8

dog-reactiongifs-mrw-aJnQ9P7JVR25W

Edit: apparently I don’t know how to post gifs anymore. It’s a fantastic Tommy Boy gif though