• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
On the old Don Dowell board, when I first logged in, I took the name TCU69, due to the year I graduated. It wasn’t long before somebody asked me if I was trying to denote something sexual, so I turned to you for help on a new name. You tagged me with the name that I have used ever since. I can’t remember how many times we got together for BBQ, but I know it’s been a long time since the last lunch we had. Of all the people you could have chosen for your mortgage needs, you trusted me, which meant a lot. Been saying prayers for you and will continue to do so. God bless you, my friend.
Thank you and let’s do some BBQ while we can

FinanceFrog

wes, ive liked you since the day you bought me a burger at the kfc lunch at papas.

however, I’ll never forgive you for letting friscofrog leave. i was just making some serious inroads with her then something happened and she was gone. I’ve always partly blamed you.

i wish you the best. i hope your health comes back so you can buy me another burger.

LawFrog504

as I write this I am in Seton Hospital in Austin

After a long painful discussion with my oncologist this morning, she said what I knew she would say, at some point, but had hoped it would be while before I did. Basically, the drugs are no longer working, radiation could do more damage than good and they’d have to remove my frontal lobe to. Get all of the tumor, some people would never notice if they went that route.

So where does that leave me? Without many options I am afraid but I do have a few.

With my recent bout of falling, They don’t feel that I should be left alone so hospice care is one viable option and it’s being explored.

I never thought that I would ever be at a stage like this in my life but it happens. I just wish it had happened to some terrorist

That’s all for now

Love you guys

Gut wrenching to read. God bless you Wes. Praying for you constantly.

Wes, thank you for having allowed us to have been apprized of your condition as you have progressed through

this fateful chapter in your life. What you have endured and are currently enduring has had a profound effect

on us all. It is a vivid reminder that life is a precious gift and its termination often comes far to soon.

May the LORD bless you and keep you.

4 Oaks Frog

Love ya, classmate! Dang it!! There is so much more to do, like messing with Little Larry some more. Hang in there. There are many many Frog Friends with their arms wrapped around you. Peace...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood and [Baylor asshoe] & cancer!!

flatlander

I don't post often but when I read your post I just had to let you know I admire how you ride herd on this crew. I'll continue to pray for you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
wes, ive liked you since the day you bought me a burger at the kfc lunch at papas.

however, I’ll never forgive you for letting friscofrog leave. i was just making some serious inroads with her then something happened and she was gone. I’ve always partly blamed you.

i wish you the best. i hope your health comes back so you can buy me another burger.
That was Scott. Seriously, I’m not sure what all took place but am sure religion or politics were the root cause. Both Scott and Frisco had strong opinions

Heardler

If as you say the disease would have afflicted a terrorist instead of you, they'd have succumbed in a fraction of the time and with none of the dignity, strength and inspiration that you have exhibited throughout this battle. God bless you.

HFrog1999

That was Scott. Seriously, I’m not sure what all took place but am sure religion or politics were the root cause. Both Scott and Frisco had strong opinions

Probably politics and religion. Which was a shame. Scott was a good man. I hate how everything is so divisive these days and differences of opinion ends friendships.

BABYFACE

Love you too my friend. I’ve snorkeled around Cozumel but have never dived. Maybe someday

My ashes are going to Bali because that’s where my sons were scattered. Some will go to Australia, some will be scattered over mr parents and grandparents grave in Fort Worth and some, will be scattered in an unannounced location.

I did realize his ashes were scattered in Bali. What is the backstory to that, if you don’t mind?