• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends

berryfrog95

Wes- my parents and several clients of mine live in Sun City. What a great spot and I know your surrounded by great friends and neighbors during this tough time.

God bless you moving forward and thanks for everything you’ve done for the TCU family.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Praying for you, Wes. Cancer is a real MF and gets the people who are most undeserving. Lots of positive vibes your way.
It is a real MF but despite this I still consider myself lucky. I’m in no pain and if you saw me right now you wouldn’t know that I was sick. I always thank the man upstairs when I walk into that infusion room and see those people hoooked up to their IVs. A lot just look like death warmed over, their hair is gone and they just look sick. My hair has grownback( darker I might add and I do t think I look sick

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes- my parents and several clients of mine live in Sun City. What a great spot and I know your surrounded by great friends and neighbors during this tough time.

God bless you moving forward and thanks for everything you’ve done for the TCU family.
Thank you. Ask your parents and clients if they have heard about the incident at the restaurant. I think it’s funny as hell

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Thanks again and you are spot on about the neighbors there. I’ve never lived in a friendlier place. Even the UT grads are tolerable

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
You guys are like family to me. You tolerate my silliness and ignorance and have taught me so much about sports, current music, movies, even "manscaping" (which I really could have done without). But I've always been treated with respect here, and that is 100% due to your guidance and discipline. You set the tone, and it is high. I so appreciate this board and you.
You remain in my prayers.

On the old Don Dowell board, when I first logged in, I took the name TCU69, due to the year I graduated. It wasn’t long before somebody asked me if I was trying to denote something sexual, so I turned to you for help on a new name. You tagged me with the name that I have used ever since. I can’t remember how many times we got together for BBQ, but I know it’s been a long time since the last lunch we had. Of all the people you could have chosen for your mortgage needs, you trusted me, which meant a lot. Been saying prayers for you and will continue to do so. God bless you, my friend.

It's hard to have the right words to say not just today but as I've read your posts over the months. You've been dealt a very cruel blow but have set an amazing example of how to handle it with grace, dignity and even good humor. Continued prayers.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Wes, I will be heading down to Canyon Lake next weekend. If you need anything, let me know and I can bring it to you.

Railhead and Woodford? You and Scott brought a lot to this community and I am deeply grateful. Thank you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, I will be heading down to Canyon Lake next weekend. If you need anything, let me know and I can bring it to you.

Railhead and Woodford? You and Scott brought a lot to this community and I am deeply grateful. Thank you.
Thank you for being a part of this community

Did you say Woodford? My favorite bourbon?

Pharm Frog

I'm thinking "cancer" should be a banned word here on the board with its own filter. Wes, know that Mrs Pharm and I will be praying for you (and she's pretty good at praying). You've created, nourished, and protected a community here where people can come to discuss, debate, challenge and be challenged, learn, let off steam, celebrate and gloriously waste obscene amounts of time under a perpetually purple sky. Thank you.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It's hard to have the right words to say not just today but as I've read your posts over the months. You've been dealt a very cruel blow but have set an amazing example of how to handle it with grace, dignity and even good humor. Continued prayers.
Thanks. Believe me, there have been times during this process where I was anything but graceful and dignified. This morning I needed to spend a little time in the John. The nurse. Said that she’d bring in a bed pan. “ no I’m going into the bathroom. Then she said she’d bring in a potty chair”. No.. I’m walking into the bathroom. She finally called someone from physical therapy who put one of those belts they use to help people walk, around me. Ok .. good to go? Nope. She walked me to the bathroom and started goon in with me. That’s when it hit the fan. She left the door ajar, asked me if I needed any help wiping and I pretty much let it fly. I got out and my wife was giving me the stink eye”. She’s just doing her job” I’m trying to do mine”
I flunked grace and dignity this morning

COWTOWN FAN

Thanks

I’ve met twice with the hospice people today and will go with the option that sends a nurse to the house several times per week

We ordered some things that will assist me with day to day things but going forward this is now about quality of life. I don’t want to drag my wife down so I take her life’s quality into consideration as well. But I would rather be at home, with my dogs, in my bed, my television, mybooks, etc rather than a hospice facility or nursing home
That is what my wife chose to do, so she could feel as comfortable as she could with the lease amount of change, She continued her job from home and had many friends come by for visits. I admired her fight and really never complaining. It was a lesson for my daughters and I. for how to live during difficult and painful times. God Bless.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I'm thinking "cancer" should be a banned word here on the board with its own filter. Wes, know that Mrs Pharm and I will be praying for you (and she's pretty good at praying). You've created, nourished, and protected a community here where people can come to discuss, debate, challenge and be challenged, learn, let off steam, celebrate and gloriously waste obscene amounts of time under a perpetually purple sky. Thank you.
Thank you for saying that and thank Mrs Pharm for the prayers