• The KillerFrogs

Well my friends

Paint It Purple

Seldom does a person whom you’ve never met enter one’s life and have such an positive, moral and meaningful impact as Wes has to so many. We love you Wes. Thanks for entering and enriching our lives with your character and example.

“And in the end, it’s not the years in the life, it’s the life in the years.” A. Lincoln

COWTOWN FAN

Wes, you and your family are in my prayers for comfort and helping you make the decisions of what is best for you. We used Hospice when my wife had pancreatic cancer and they were a blessing. NEGU my friend.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I will also second doc's comments. Mrs. Brewingfrog lost her father some years ago after a long illness, and the Hospice folks were absolutely superb in all areas.

What little credit I have with the Lord above I send your way. Take a little of the time left to go out and gaze on His more permanent works: Just sit and enjoy the wind, the trees, the birds and all the joy of nature as it goes about it's business. We sometimes forget this simple beauty, and it is a gift to behold.

zfrawg

love you, Wes. I've known you through this forum (and a few times in person here or there) for over 20 years, back in the old Bob Room days. I was in high school back then, so I've sorta grown up with you as a part of my life. I wish you all the best and send much love and prayers your way and to your family. Thank you for all you've done in building this community and for TCU, but mostly thanks for being a good man.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I will also second doc's comments. Mrs. Brewingfrog lost her father some years ago after a long illness, and the Hospice folks were absolutely superb in all areas.

What little credit I have with the Lord above I send your way. Take a little of the time left to go out and gaze on His more permanent works: Just sit and enjoy the wind, the trees, the birds and all the joy of nature as it goes about it's business. We sometimes forget this simple beauty, and it is a gift to behold.
Thank you and hospice was great when my mom used one years ago

If that’s what I need then so be it

AroundWorldFrog

Well, Wes, you are truly a great role model for all of us. And you've dinged me so many times for circumventing the filters that one more won't hurt.

F U R C K cancer.

Edit. Decided to be a good boy. You've rubbed off on me....