• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Eight

Did keg stands. Ushered a wedding, hit the worm on the dance floor.

Sober me watching the recorded drunk me tomorrow will be either awesome or embarrassing.

I’m leaning more towards embarrassing

let us know if you wake up wearing your tux, but have no shirt on under the cut

kid friend back in the day has a streak going where that was how he would wake up, never could find the shirts, and had no clue what actually happened to the shirts

HFrog1999

Then you clearly never watched that episode of Gilligan’s Island where they were super close to getting off of the island, but then Gilligan screwed it up right at the end. Now THAT was stressful TV.

Especially for this TCU grad

giphy.gif

Zubaz

Cobra Kai season 2. Thank me later.
Was legit more excited for this than Avengers last week, and I was pretty excited for Avengers. Season 2 totally delivered, especially the finale.

Best show going right now. If you liked the Karate Kid series growing up, this is everything you could possibly want in a sequel.

Ron Swanson

Was legit more excited for this than Avengers last week, and I was pretty excited for Avengers. Season 2 totally delivered, especially the finale.

Best show going right now. If you liked the Karate Kid series growing up, this is everything you could possibly want in a sequel.
Where can I watch it?

Moose Stuff

Could not agree more. I’ve watched it twice already. EASILY the best thing on TV right now. That ending was...... wow.