• The KillerFrogs

Lineup tomorrow...please God...we need massive changes.

Punter1

I can't take this boat anymore...

2B - Wolfe
RF - Watson
1B - Jake G
DH - Isola
3B - Henry
LF - Keefer
CF - Rizor
SS - Adam O
C - Zac H

Lots of changes...but we need lots of changes.

Pharm Frog

I think OP mistakes how different it is to play RF V LF. If you want Keefer in the field, put him in RF where he had been and leave Watson alone. There’s no reason to think that Henry would fare better at 3rd then 2nd but you need his bat in the lineup so try Wolfe at third if you want (or Oviedo at 3rd with Wolfe at SS) and just pray for the right side of the infield. Rizer has to go to 8th or 9th and need Hump behind the plate.

Punter1

I think OP mistakes how different it is to play RF V LF. If you want Keefer in the field, put him in RF where he had been and leave Watson alone. There’s no reason to think that Henry would fare better at 3rd then 2nd but you need his bat in the lineup so try Wolfe at third if you want (or Oviedo at 3rd with Wolfe at SS) and just pray for the right side of the infield. Rizer has to go to 8th or 9th and need Hump behind the plate.

I just know the 2nd best OF just HAS to play RF...longer throws, no SS to take charge on pop ups, etc. That's just Baseball 101. You hide your weakest fielder in LF. We hide ours in RF. I do agree that it's kinda late now but this should have been done in the fall. Dumb that it wasnt.

And because Henty has zero range I thought be would be better at 3B while Wolfe is better athlete who I think could handle 2B. But whatever...just move people. around I dont care where.

And Hump needs to start at C from here on out...Isola at DH and then figure the rest out.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I just know the 2nd best OF just HAS to play RF...longer throws, no SS to take charge on pop ups, etc. That's just Baseball 101. You hide your weakest fielder in LF. We hide ours in RF.

Damn, Punter, you've made an old man feel really, really good.

Back in my whippersnapper days playing league softball, I always played RF--and figured I was put there because I was the weakest player on the team.

Now, you've elevated me to the 2nd best OF!

My jock ego is duly inflated.