• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs. Bears Game 2

Pharm Frog

And StatTracker just showed a single to third base. I cannot imagine that was a bunt but if it was there better be nasty and relentless retaliation.

Brog

I complained to the Startlegram today because they didn't even include the score of the Friday night game in this morning's paper, much less cover it. Now I am hoping that they do the same in tomorrow's paper with ref. to this game today.

PurpleBlood87

I complained to the Startlegram today because they didn't even include the score of the Friday night game in this morning's paper, much less cover it. Now I am hoping that they do the same in tomorrow's paper with ref. to this game today.

They might have a small story but with the Stars and Rangers playing and the NFL draft I doubt they sent anyone to the game.

Pharm Frog

What started this mess. That suggest individuals hv become a cancer in the club house. No names but hints would clear the air a bit

I don’t think this current predicament suggests that at all. Could be I suppose but there are so many other plausible explanations.