• The KillerFrogs

Rock Bottom...TCU Baseball...

ftwfrog

The Frogs are not this bad-- in cases like this there is usually something internal going on.
Pile on these kids if you wish, but I will wait until there is something solid to go on before placing blame.
I couldn't care less about the coaches, but these young players need love until we know the real cause of our troubles.
God bless the young ones-- they are helpless and we will find out soon enough what happened to our team.
Trust me. I’m not piling on the players.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I’ll let you celebrate a close series win over Seton Hall. Good for you super fan. I saw all I needed to see, after watch almost every pitch of 30 plus games. I have higher expectations for the program.
Baseball has these things called box scores. You see, you can keep up with how a team performs without wasting 4 hours of your day watching every play.
Since your watching every pitch this weekend, go ahead and point to some facts to show me how wrong I am again.

Every pitch this season? Terrific. I have been a fan and watching TCU athletics since 1968. I root for them whether they win or lose, enjoying the sweet times and aching with them during the down times. Cause that's what fans and supporters do. I celebrate all series wins, even over lowly Seton Hall, as well as Grand Canyon, Long Beach State, Eastern Michigan, Texas and Oklahoma.

I wouldn't presume to know how to fix the problems in the dugout this year, but I trust that our Skipper does. There aren't a lot of coaches who have taken their teams to 4 straight CWS appearances, but we have one and that makes me confident he knows what he is doing. Things will get better, even if it is not this season.

So enjoy immersing yourself in box scores; I will enjoy watching the kids play ball, and root for them no matter the outcome. I guess that makes me a super fan? Why don't you go ahead and change your screen name to "Fair Weather Frog?" Seems more appropriate.

party frog

You should change your name to “old man- keyboard warrior”

You attack my observations of the team by attacking me, come back with “I’m a bigger fan than you”. Well again. Good for you.

Still haven’t provided one fact about the team.

ftwfrog

Rock bottom is when you get run-ruled by a team wearing grey pants, yellow vests with green sleeves.

They embarrassed the absolute hell out of us this week but Baylor needs help with coordinating their uniforms. If you're going to go in raw on us, you better look good doing it.

flyfishingfrog

Rock bottom is when you get run-ruled by a team wearing grey pants, yellow vests with green sleeves.

They embarrassed the absolute hell out of us this week but Baylor needs help with coordinating their uniforms. If you're going to go in raw on us, you better look good doing it.
Rock bottom is being last in the conference and still having to face 2 of the top 3 teams away - this high. Chance of not even making the B12 tourney

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
True. The Frogs are not in last place. We sit above the (heh!) Longhorns!

No matter how ghastly things are going for us, we weren't the ones who were "Back!!!" and expected to make another run at Omaha, only to spiral down into the latrine...