• The KillerFrogs

Rock Bottom...TCU Baseball...

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Watching juniors play this poorly is too much. I stopped watching a few weeks ago.
I see lack of execution in the field, managing at bats, and throwing strikes. All things TCU teams have done well in the past.
Maybe you are right, they are just playing tight. Maybe too many JC players has resulted in them pressing too much under the the pressure to perform now.
re the bullpen. Maybe Eis, King, Feldman etc. pitched in most of the high pressure situations last season, and the younger guys still need a season to figure it out.

So you quit watching a couple of weeks ago when we were 22-11, ranked, and coming off a double header win over Seton Hall? And still managed to make all these in depth observations after you quit watching? Wow.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
What's wrong with this team?

Quicksand.

quote-you-re-playing-and-you-think-everything-is-going-fine-then-one-thing-goes-wrong-and-keanu-reeves-138-47-91.jpg

Bizarro Frog

Hopeless at this point. We were spoiled with CWS appearances and could have won it a couple of times but now we are lost in the desert with no direction.

party frog

So you quit watching a couple of weeks ago when we were 22-11, ranked, and coming off a double header win over Seton Hall? And still managed to make all these in depth observations after you quit watching? Wow.

I’ll let you celebrate a close series win over Seton Hall. Good for you super fan. I saw all I needed to see, after watch almost every pitch of 30 plus games. I have higher expectations for the program.

Baseball has these things called box scores. You see, you can keep up with how a team performs without wasting 4 hours of your day watching every play.

Since your watching every pitch this weekend, go ahead and point to some facts to show me how wrong I am again.

Leap Frog

The Frogs are not this bad-- in cases like this there is usually something internal going on.
Pile on these kids if you wish, but I will wait until there is something solid to go on before placing blame.
I couldn't care less about the coaches, but these young players need love until we know the real cause of our troubles.
God bless the young ones-- they are helpless and we will find out soon enough what happened to our team.

Punter1

The Frogs are not this bad-- in cases like this there is usually something internal going on.
Pile on these kids if you wish, but I will wait until there is something solid to go on before placing blame.
I couldn't care less about the coaches, but these young players need love until we know the real cause of our troubles.
God bless the young ones-- they are helpless and we will find out soon enough what happened to our team.

Preach on bruddah...spread the love...

MadFrog

Sounds like we are being set up again to have most of our recruits sign with MLB and never make it to TCU. Maybe we should just watch who Baylor offers and offer them too. There are huge differences between our kids and the quality of kid Baylor has right now. Both position players and pitchers, Baylor has us beat by a large margin. Maybe at coach too.