• The KillerFrogs

NFL draft thread

Lol, Wes. Some things you just can’t unsee in the mind’s eye.

Coach Bro gets Kyler Murray.
How the tables have turned for that Coach.

And OU... 2 years in a row #1DraftPick

jake102

Totally off topic, but I may consider not watching the NFL if Tyreek Hill isn’t permanently suspended. Unreal that guys get year long bans for weed and this guy has been convicted for domestic violence, has had his kid taken away and now it’s become obvious he was beating his kid. The hypocrisy

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Totally off topic, but I may consider not watching the NFL if Tyreek Hill isn’t permanently suspended. Unreal that guys get year long bans for weed and this guy has been convicted for domestic violence, has had his kid taken away and now it’s become obvious he was beating his kid. The hypocrisy
If you are a good enough player, the NFL doesn't care what kind of morally-bankrupt criminal you are.
Ever since the Bengals took Mixon, my interest has dwindled down to almost nothing.
I'm only following this to see if any of the TCU guys get selected.

Froggish

I think LJ will get selected late round 2 or early 3..

Ben - Round 5

Ty will sneak in late

Edit...Have we ever had 3 defensive players drafted in the same year?

MTfrog5

Based on this Miss State kid getting drafted in round 1 (only missed one game at Miss State? LOLOLOL) Turpin should get drafted.

TRF51

Based on this Miss State kid getting drafted in round 1 (only missed one game at Miss State? LOLOLOL) Turpin should get drafted.

I was about to say the same thing. Then you throw in he has a torn ACL and might not play for a while it is mind blowing.

Eight

dear james slyvester, vernon broughton, princely umanmielen, and any other defensive line prospect.

hope you were watching the first round of the nfl draft tonight. a rb/te/de from a 1a high school just got freaking paid because he came to ft worth, believed, trusted his coaches, and busted his ass.

the only defensive player from the big 12 to get taken in the first round played for the frogs.

be smart, don't listen to the t-shirt alums, do yourself a favor and come to tcu.

oh, and scheiss mensa

SnoSki

dear james slyvester, vernon broughton, princely umanmielen, and any other defensive line prospect.

hope you were watching the first round of the nfl draft tonight. a rb/te/de from a 1a high school just got freaking paid because he came to ft worth, believed, trusted his coaches, and busted his ass.

the only defensive player from the big 12 to get taken in the first round played for the frogs.

be smart, don't listen to the t-shirt alums, do yourself a favor and come to tcu.

oh, and scheiss mensa
And yet Charles Onenihu won the award over LJ and Big Ben... smh