• The KillerFrogs

You daydream in full technicolor if u think TCU will beat Purdue

I was actually thinking of going to this game, but now I don’t even think I’ll watch it on TV.

I just had no idea how bad we were and how good Purdue was.

Good thing Wyoming frog is so knowledgeable.

ticketfrog123

Is Mary Jane legal in Wyoming?

Purdue doesn’t have crap at QB and no defense anyway.

We can triple team Rondale Moore like they will with Reagor.

If Purdue is “elite” then OU = NFL caliber team that can beat the Cardinals

Frog-in-law1995

Seems to be a real glass not full type...

vdozt.jpg

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
simply not gonna happen folks. TCU goin on the road vs a Big10 team when Frogs can’t even beat Kansas on the road ?

And some fools on here are already counting the Purdue game as a win?

Some of the daydreamers and fools on this board are of the world class variety.

Purdue beat the livin helll outta Ohio St last year. Purdue is somewhat inconsistent but Purdue is capable of top notch elite level football. TCU is not. At no time last year did TCU play at an elite level. Purdue did. And it’s because their Head Coach is brilliant and one of best coaches in college football, especially on offense. TCUs offense is pathetic in almost all games.

Going on the road vs a Big10 team will be a huge wake up call for the fantasyland dreamers here.

Score

PURDUE - 34
TCU - 14

Purdue also lost to Eastern Michigan - at home.

OmniscienceFrog

Purdue has exceptional QBs even with backups.

TCU got nothin at QB !! And I’m not trying to be mean. Just truthful.

DELTON - coaches very disappointed and even surprised in his very poor passing game decisions in Spring Ball

Rogers - ain’t there yet. Sill has drop foot leg issues. Coaches worried that one good solid hit on his drop foot leg and he is done

Duggan - coaches like him but even they admit he is nowhere near ready for B12 play. They say good things about him to keep him inspired as a young kid but he ain’t ready by a country mile !! He needs to redshirt.

Collins - average to below avg but steady. Nowhere near the Purdue QB level though. Purdue will have a new WB but they have 2 really good guys to choose from not a below avg guy like Collins
Poor poor us. If only we had Terrance Broadway.

EUROFROG

Well, that settles it. I'm taking time out of my very busy schedule to drive all the way to Lafayette to watch the game. Sit in the club seats with my cousin who has Purdue season tickets Maybe add a few days before and after to see a few things in between. Maybe play a bit of golf. Gee, WF, who should I root for?