• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Fabulous series. The Stars have steadily gotten better and better the last 2 months. They're really clicking now and getting production from all 4 lines. That's encouraging moving forward. STL has been as hot as anyone for months. They're scary right now, but I like how Dallas is dictating. Benn is a monster. Nobody is slowing him down.

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Please. I'm totally not interested in hockey. I'm sure the admins will allow an "OT-Stanley Cup" thread, despite what's-his-name.

Good call. Then we can focus more on Rap music and how Whataburger is better than In-n-Out.

5BB19A1A-C292-4E9D-BAF0-F1BED6B5677C.gif

SnoSki

We’re just getting started up here. Buddy in Dallas said they’ve been getting hammered for about 2 hours.
Same story here in Sw FW. Finally got baby boy to sleep and then within 20 mins we had a hard thunderstorm with some seriously strong winds and a lot of thunder and lightning. I was certain that we would lose some limbs tonight but it seems we fared okay.

netty2424

Same story here in Sw FW. Finally got baby boy to sleep and then within 20 mins we had a hard thunderstorm with some seriously strong winds and a lot of thunder and lightning. I was certain that we would lose some limbs tonight but it seems we fared okay.
We ended up missing most of the heavy stuff. Or I didn’t hear it while sleeping. I think it stayed south of us. Glad y’all made it through unscathed.

netty2424

For the cattle folks, I got a heifer with a swollen brisket. Thinking it’s hardware disease. Got a vet coming out to check on her, and that’s what he’s thinking as well from the pics.

Any thoughts?