• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

Really like my Roku but the biggest drawback for me so far is having to login with my tv provider info every month or so when I use he fox sports channel. I wonder if there’s a way to have the Roku remember that info for more than just a few weeks.

Really like my Roku but the biggest drawback for me so far is having to login with my tv provider info every month or so when I use he fox sports channel. I wonder if there’s a way to have the Roku remember that info for more than just a few weeks.

Haven't had to login in probably a year on any devices. FWIW, I'd recommend trying out a Firestick on another TV in the house. The Roku is serviceable on the TVs I don't use as much but for the everyday TVs the Firestick kills it.

Purp

The penalties are also severely tilted in one teams favor right now.
It's been heavily tilted toward Dallas the first 5 games so I get it a little bit that the refs are a little more vigilant for Stars' infractions, but the Stars have owned all but about 2 periods of the first 5 games so it's not unreasonable that the Preds have been more delinquent than Dallas before tonight. They've committed a lot of stupid, angry penalties that Dallas hasn't. Trying to level out power plays in one game after a series like this is silly.