• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

Peacefrog

Degenerate
What other details did the email say? Like what is the new associated ticket cost and what are they going to do with the people who bought season tickets in that new space, but won't have a seat.
Everyone that bought club seats will get an equal number of seats for any game that isn’t available in the club. The language led me to believe those tickets would be east side tickets. I’m not sure what you are asking on ticket cost.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
2mjonb.jpg

Big Frog II

Some eastsiders going to get some shade in those top rows.
Yes they are. I suggested people move and take those seats if they never wanted to get wet or wanted to have some shade. Those are going to be choice seats. Only thing that would make them better is if you could enter them from above.

Frog Island

Some eastsiders going to get some shade in those top rows.

So two things. How many rows is that, that would benefit from the shade?

Also, didn't we lay down new sod 2-3 years ago? Do we normally change that often or are we changed to new type of grass again. I gotta say, when we were there for the spring "game" and went down to the field after, that was some might soft and good feeling grass.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Also, didn't we lay down new sod 2-3 years ago? Do we normally change that often or are we changed to new type of grass again. I gotta say, when we were there for the spring "game" and went down to the field after, that was some might soft and good feeling grass.

Depends on the time of day and month.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Eleventy rows.

It is a new type of grass. This is a hybrid. This is a cross between bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent, and northern California sinsemilla. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play football on it in the afternoon take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt at night on this stuff.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Eleventy rows.

It is a new type of grass. This is a hybrid. This is a cross between bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent, and northern California sinsemilla. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play football on it in the afternoon take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt at night on this stuff.

No Labrador?