• The KillerFrogs

Game One: Frogs v KSU

Frog DJ

I can’t believe some of the things I am reading.

I don’t want to make this about me and my situation but guess that I will

I have a brain cancer that is about as bad as you can get. Life expectancy for someone with this cancer is 15.6 months after diagnosis? Which gives me until June, roughly.

Am I waving the white flag or rolling over? Hell no. If anyone could, it would be me. But I am waking up every morning and telling myself NEGU and I can assure you Schlossnagle does the same with that team because that word resonates throughout the baseball program.

We lost a game. So what?

Stand behind this team. They deserve your support
NEGU ,..dammit
Tell it all, brother!

Go Frogs!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Exactly - both of those programs all were once great, started and down and never recovered
A very real risk for TCU

Thus why it is unacceptable to just say “maybe this isn’t our year “

Saying something will have a direct affect? I had not realized my own power!

We will win every game. We will win every game. Will wi every game. We will win every game. We will win every game.
We will win every game. We will win every game. Will wi every game. We will win every game. We will win every game.

We should be good to go now.

flyfishingfrog

Saying something will have a direct affect? I had not realized my own power!

We should be good to go now.
Almost as dumb as commenting on other people’s opinions as if your own were more accurate

Spike

I watched the last three innings of the TCU v KSU game. I don’t think any team in the country can stay on the field with the Frogs.

You could say the same about the 2nd half of the UTA game. A lot of the pieces are still in place and this team has no quit. How many times has a Schloss coached team found its stride the last few weeks of the year and rolled all the way to Omaha?

Spike

I can’t believe some of the things I am reading.

I don’t want to make this about me and my situation but guess that I will

I have a brain cancer that is about as bad as you can get. Life expectancy for someone with this cancer is 15.6 months after diagnosis? Which gives me until June, roughly.

Am I waving the white flag or rolling over? Hell no. If anyone could, it would be me. But I am waking up every morning and telling myself NEGU and I can assure you Schlossnagle does the same with that team because that word resonates throughout the baseball program.

We lost a game. So what?

Stand behind this team. They deserve your support
NEGU ,..dammit

Wes has spoken!

froginmn

Exactly - both of those programs all were once great, started and down and never recovered
A very real risk for TCU

Thus why it is unacceptable to just say “maybe this isn’t our year “
The Gamecocks never recovered? They won the College World Series twice in the last 10 years, and won a regional last year.

Tough crowd - what have you done for me lately.

PurpleBlood87

Not saying we accept anything or can’t comeback. It just might not be this year. Being two years removed from anything doesn’t have a thing to do with anything. Rice was once two years removed, South Carolina people probably said the same thing.

I doubt they have quit trying. But it going to the CWS once or 10 times is a guarantee of what?

At least Rice and South Carolina have been to the pinnacle and won a CWS title

flyfishingfrog

The Gamecocks never recovered? They won the College World Series twice in the last 10 years, and won a regional last year.

Tough crowd - what have you done for me lately.
why in the hell would you assume of the 6 programs he listed I would have been talking about South Carolina?

froginmn

why in the hell would you assume of the 6 programs he listed I would have been talking about South Carolina?
Because he said this (listing Rice and South Carolina), and you replied to say both of those programs were once great?

Hoosierfrog said:
Not saying we accept anything or can’t comeback. It just might not be this year. Being two years removed from anything doesn’t have a thing to do with anything. Rice was once two years removed, South Carolina people probably said the same thing.

I doubt they have quit trying. But it going to the CWS once or 10 times is a guarantee of what?