• The KillerFrogs

FWST: What’s next for Jaylen Fisher? Will he continue in the NCAA or explore NBA options?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Realtorfrog

Noi is not ready but can play in Europe and hopefully still develop. Shouldn’t leave but I think his mind is made up. I think Fisher is so frustrated that he is only focused on going pro. Play in Europe, show you can stay healthy and maybe get a chance. Bane will listen to what he needs to focus on, return, work hard and get better. This will improve his draftable stock and might get a chance.

SuperTFrog

With much prayer and discussion with my family, I have decided to put my name in the 2019 NBA draft. Resume:

- 40 year old male who hasn’t played competitive basketball in 20+ years
- Multiple surgeries that will severely limit my ability to play
- Honorable mention my senior year in high school
- With the right conditions, I might be able to touch the rim. This would pose a potential risk of career ending injury.
- I used to exercise in the early 2000’s.

If everyone else is doing it, I feel like I have as good a shot as anyone.

WhatTheFrog

With much prayer and discussion with my family, I have decided to put my name in the 2019 NBA draft. Resume:

- With the right conditions, I might be able to touch the rim. This would pose a potential risk of career ending injury.

That's good and all, but how were you at NBA Jam? I was always on fire!

frog-hat

I respect your decision.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Should I respect your decision?

MTfrog5

Yeh I'll enter as well

Played pick up here and there. Sometimes shoot in the gym by myself, usually miss. I can shoot 70%+ on free throws. I have a bad attitude
70% from the line!?!? Congrats on being a better FT shooter than 95% of our basketball team!