• The KillerFrogs

Affordable seats on the East side of ACS

Limp Lizard

main-qimg-8f4acc7e1879ba4a3af589da1bb6b17d

tcumaniac

FWIW, I was told there will be a new “Young Alumni Section” on the northern upper east side (sections 226-229) where alumni that graduated 5 or less years ago can buy season tickets for $240.

More noteworthy is that all away fans, including the opposing team’s band, are being moved to the upper west side in 412-416.

froginaustin

FWIW, I was told there will be a new “Young Alumni Section” on the northern upper east side (sections 226-229) where alumni that graduated 5 or less years ago can buy season tickets for $240.

More noteworthy is that all away fans, including the opposing team’s band, are being moved to the upper west side in 412-416.

Booo. Let opposing fans sit in the sunniest part of the east side. At least until TV starts blessing TCU with night games again.

YA

Excellent idea and should have been done from the start