• The KillerFrogs

FWST: ‘It’s my time.’ TCU’s Kouat Noi is ‘all-in’ pursuing NBA, professional dreams

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
‘It’s my time.’ TCU’s Kouat Noi is ‘all-in’ pursuing NBA, professional dreams

By Drew Davison

Kouat Noi’s college career at TCU is over.

Noi is pursuing a professional career, he told the Star-Telegram on Thursday, and has no intentions of keeping his options open to return for his junior season.

“I’m all-in,” Noi said. “I feel like it’s time to go. I could definitely stay another year, but I feel like it’s my time. I’m ready to go to the next level. It’s going to be a hard process, but I’m 100 percent confident in myself.”

Noi leaves TCU after three seasons.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article229145374.html#storylink=cpy

y2kFrog

Seems like TCU is on a full rebuild in basketball if these guys don't come back.

That might not be a bad thing watching us play last year. A lot of the perennial NCAA tournament teams rebuild their roster every year. The only one I would lose sleep over is Bane. I think he is the one who will be back.

froginaustin

TTech had a full roster rebuild before this year. FWIW.

I suppose that if JD is anything but helpful in Noi getting his pro chance when the latter wants it, recruiting the quality of prospects that TCU needs for the B12 would be tough. I just hope that TCU doesn't get into the sort of spiral that UTx is seeing with Shaka Stupid.

UTx's B12 freshman of the year, supposedly the backbone of a team for years to come, just hired an agent per the local rag.