#12 UT loses to #9 A&M
#24 Ok State loses to Central Arkansas
OU loses to Oral Roberts
K-State loses to Nebraska
KU loses to Wichita State
Baylor beats Dallas Baptist
Texas Tech beats New Mexico

Huge upset brewing..
Long Beach State (3-23) is currently up 14-4 on #7 Arizona State (25-1)

It ended 14-9 and LBSU jumped up 19 RPI spots. Noteworthy: That's the most runs they've scored since they put a 14-spot on us. They've had three game series where they barely got 14 runs. Going into that game they had the #291st best scoring offense in the country (n=297)

Pharm Frog

Frogs will start the weekend series at #74 in RPI which is just a bit better than 11-15 Notre Dame (#76) but still having a long way to go to catch the streaking Musketeers of Xavier who sit at #47 with their 9-19 record. Winning the series at #32 RPI OU will be real good for Frog RPI. Going 1-2 would not be awful but definitely a missed opportunity. Getting swept is something best not thought about.

CardFrog

I know there are many with much better insight compared to me, what are your thoughts on this weekend in terms of pitching match-ups and predictions etc.

TooColdU

Tech wins the series vs Kansas

Texas vs Baylor series tied

WV @ OK State series tied

Going to be an interesting Sunday for conference games

Pharm Frog

OU cancelled their game today with Texas Southern due to “adverse weather conditions”...... 75 and sunny with 15-25 mph winds. Sounds like adverse RPI conditions.

I think there should be RPI implications for situations like that. If you don't want the RPI hit, don't schedule teams that will hit your RPI. It's one thing to root for bad weather to cancel a game and quite another to make a mockery of the game by declaring dang near ideal conditions to be "adverse". And given TSU's status as a HBCU, I think it's racist as hell in this situation.