• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

Christcu

A million here, a million there. Whatever. He’s still unhappy. Lost out on coaching at his dream school with a big pay raise, moving home, and being close to his folks. Will be hard to know who he blames, but he’s not getting over it anytime soon.
He needs to get over it soon...

HFrog1999

I find it weird that anyone would think being close to family was a real pull towards UCLA...Don’t get me wrong being near family is big for a lot of people, but the world probably seems pretty damn small for a guy that makes 3Mil a year

Yeah, it’s a short plane ride. He could be eating dinner at his parents’ tonight if he wanted.

Dogfrog

Build awesome guest quarters on your palatial estate for mom & dad to stay. Plus unlimited first class tickets using all those Australia miles.

Brog

I keep wondering why he would want to leave here until I remember that he is only making $285,250 a month. Wouldn't you be willing to leave?

HFrog1999

I keep wondering why he would want to leave here until I remember that he is only making $285,250 a month. Wouldn't you be willing to leave?

Lol, that’s

200.gif

tcufrogprince1

I dont want to brag, but I called it. IF he really is staying for the rest of his career, expect a big contract extension from TCU with a bit of a raise so that no one will touch him. Never say never as coach p says, but I think this actually works in our favor. I dont think he wanted to leave because he was mad at his coaching situation here. I think he would have been crazy not to consider the move. Glad he is staying.

LeagueCityFrog

ADJD just won me over handling this Dixon issue two weeks out from the UT party patio canceling event. Double street cred coupled with Schloss last Summer and that total nonsense moving to Starkville.

ADJD and the TCU peeps need to encourage OU and Del Conte at UT to go for the jugular here and invite Arizona and Arizona State to the Big XII and be done with this nonsense. No one will care if the Pac 12 goes back to the Pac 10. TCU and Tech and others would secure their future with this move.