• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

I check this site daily for the same reason.

i will be happy to sell you a subscription to my newsletter of bad news and ill conceived opinions and will throw in a free month as along as you set up automatic billing and don't expect to get through to my back office in a chinese prison

CountryFrog

i will be happy to sell you a subscription to my newsletter of bad news and ill conceived opinions and will throw in a free month as along as you set up automatic billing and don't expect to get through to my back office in a chinese prison
Now that's a deal! Let me e-mail you my credit card number along with 2 forms of ID.

Eight

Now that's a deal! Let me e-mail you my credit card number along with 2 forms of ID.

no worry, my 15 year old russian intern/it expert/ hacker has all your information already brought up.

do you want your user name to be your aol email or your mindspring account?

Eight

I’ll be quite surprised if he ends up being a productive college player. Nothing he’s done to this day suggests otherwise.

a response from a uo fan:

Congrats to the B.O.M. We need a WR who battles, fights and challenges for the ball, the family, the classroom and his life. Blessings on you and the path that is lit before you. GoDucks."

yeah-about-that-5aa4a9.jpg

CryptoMiner

OT Tyler Bailey Edinburg TX Vela HS 6-6/300 offers include UH, LSU, Tech, Misouri, Oregon Highly underrated but obviously hasn't slowed his recruiting down.

Latest posts