• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

AddRan Clark

This is really disappointing. I met Jaime before that season opener against South Dakota State, right after he got hired. He was standing right by the Gary statue. I told him how awesome it was that he came home, and that I thought he was going to build a program here. He impressed me with how warm he was, he didn't have to talk to some random alum.

I was feeling optimistic about things, but not anymore. Who knows which guy will be our coach next year if this is all true. It would be a real richard move if he leaves, though. You don't expect someone to stab their alma mater in the back this badly.

Big Frog II

As much money as we are going to get from the contract buyout as well as what our basketball budget currently pays a head coach, we should be able to go after some pretty good head coaching talent.

Regardless, I will still be eternally miffed at Jamie if this all happens.

LVH

An under the radar name that is interesting is Ryan Odom from UMBC. Has a good pedigree and has done wonders at UMBC.

I think he would be a good coach someday but I think he would benefit coaching in a league that is a step up from the America East first.

TCUdirtbag

Do we know what JD’s buyout is? I assume it’s all speculation. I would also assume that cash is just going to go to buy someone else out of their contract to come here.

BABYFACE

I knew fisher I should say did. But noi, no.. anyone ever know what exactly happened with the other 3 transfers lol?
Wish I did.

Just guessing on my part.

McWilliam - ?

Aloe - Saw that he was going to be behind Samuel. Alok also was struggling.

Archie - Big head. He thought he was going to be the man from day one. If had been a little more patient, probably a starter by mid January.