• The KillerFrogs

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

Dogfrog

I am in no sense, shape, or form a "troll." You are incredibly feeble minded if you consider anyone who does not 100% see eye to eye with you is a troll. Enjoy playing fortnite in your mom's basement for the rest of the day.

Woa, it’s ok. I’ve always been amused by the odd need some have to come here and pretend they are a TCU fan and sow discord. Keeps things fun and interesting.

PO Frog

Hope you’re not expecting the Dixon defense you saw at Pitt. 3 point shots haven’t exactly been guarded very well to say the least
I don't care if he leaves, but we were #2 or #3 in three point percentage defense in the conference.

Edit: I see this has already been covered. Carry on.

PurpleBlood87

I can't believe Noi would do well in Europe. The best thing for him would be to stay here and work on his game. He was up and down this year. Don't know his family's money situation, but if he stayed here and pushed himself in the weight room than he would have a better chance to play in the NBA.

Bane would do well overseas. But I still have a hard time believing that going to Europe would further his NBA draft stock. Staying in FW and being the No. 1 guy on a Big 12 team would be great for him.

But I understand why they want to chase the money. Look at what happened to Lagerald Vick at KU this year.

Well because from what I've heard Noi doesn't go to class. Bane I can understand him leaving if Dixon leaves.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

I don't wish anyone ill will simply for taking a different job but I definitely think it's pretty [ Finebaum ]ty of Dixon to come back to his school and then leave after 3 years, and especially after the mess that was this season. It's hard to look on Dixon in a positive light if he really is leaving this soon. He would be going from someone that we all have great admiration for and potentially legendary status if he got the program to a high level to someone that I can't imagine will ever get a positive response from a TCU crowd ever again.

And all just to be fired from UCLA at some point in the next 5 - 10 years because that's how it always goes with coaches out there.

jake102

Maybe this is good for the program. There was something wrong with the interworkings of this program. All the transfers. Something just wasn't right this season.

This certainly isn't good news, but I agree there was something wrong with the transfers and whatnot. Despite all the people who wrote off each one individually for various reasons, something wasn't right.

Eight

We will be fine if this happens. The don just needs to act swiftly as we have a loaded class coming in.

if dixon leaves you don't need to rush.

you need to make the right hire and those kids are already signed so they aren't going to re-open their recruitments

leofrog

if dixon leaves you don't need to rush.

you need to make the right hire and those kids are already signed so they aren't going to re-open their recruitments
Doesn’t matter if they are signed, if they want to re-open they will and probably will be eligible immediately wherever they go.