• The KillerFrogs

Just passed by the Bluu and there is a bus and trailer parked out front

Zubaz

If that's somehow provocative, then sit down like an adult and have a reasonable discussion without screaming or crying. Otherwise, do what the rest of the nation does every time Cory booker opens his mouth and let it go
I don't disagree, and ideally we can all be rational at all times, but sometimes that is difficult. One wouldn't expect the family member of a fallen soldier to "have a reasonable discussion" or "let it go" if they saw the WBC protesting their funeral, for example. For someone that is perhaps the victim of sexual assault, you can probably understand why such a statement would be more provocative than to you or me, right?

TCUdirtbag

If that's somehow provocative, then sit down like an adult and have a reasonable discussion without screaming or crying. Otherwise, do what the rest of the nation does every time Cory booker opens his mouth and let it go

For real tho, Cory Booker? Is anyone actually triggered by that dude? AOC I get. But Booker?

CryptoMiner

You do understand that not only are his videos highly edited but also acted?

Double V

Took the training a year ago for work, and it was pretty useless.

Trainer told the class that "Hurricanes with female names have the highest rates of casualties, because people tend to not take them as seriously" [because they have female names].

The premise alone is flawed. If I am unconsciously biased, then no amount of training that my conscious mind receives will ever impact those biases.

HFrog1999

Took the training a year ago for work, and it was pretty useless.

Trainer told the class that "Hurricanes with female names have the highest rates of casualties, because people tend to not take them as seriously" [because they have female names.

giphy.gif

LawFrog504

For real tho, Cory Booker? Is anyone actually triggered by that dude? AOC I get. But Booker?
AOC just says laughably impossible claims. The insanity of her statements make them not even worth addressing.
Booker is a hypocrite- slandered Brett Kavanaugh throughout the hearings when he himself had an ACTUAL allegation against him. Then after the hearings he said quote, "I don't even care if BK did it or not, we just need another selection." This hypocrisy is just maddening, and I cannot fathom the idea that he will receive a single vote for president of this nation

netty2424

Crowder never forced anyone to talk to him. He never got out of his chair. He had reasonable discussions with people who chose to speak to him on their own free will. The inflaming/screaming/hurt feelings came solely from a number of people who chose to sit down and talk to him, including one kid who borderline threatened him. He has just as much right to setup a table on public property as this bus does on the same property. If you are somehow triggered, angered, or have your feelings hurt by a 7 foot plastic table with a 6'0 man sitting behind it, then you are more than free to continue walking
Dumb.