• The KillerFrogs

Just passed by the Bluu and there is a bus and trailer parked out front

Eight

Do not know what this has to do with talking, but that dude in the dark shirt, had biceps the size of thighs.

most likely not much, but it seemed the thread was headed in this direction so i decided to mix in a reminder that when people truly stop communicating, not yelling at each other, but truly talking and listening .....well the results usually are as productive as the slap fight

TCUdirtbag

I’m not sure this helps your argument.

Curious what you think my argument is then? Because it’s basically “I don’t understand why alums are triggered by voluntary student affairs programming offerings, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s not like this is unique to TCU or higher ed in general so maybe don’t get triggered by it.”

Pharm Frog

Curious what you think my argument is then? Because it’s basically “I don’t understand why alums are triggered by voluntary student affairs programming offerings, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s not like this is unique to TCU or higher ed in general so maybe don’t get triggered by it.”

I like it when people quote themselves. jk

4 Oaks Frog

No I do not think it is like saying that at all, in fact just the opposite.

Basically it is saying that our unconscious mind is responsible for many of our conscious decisions. Therefore if Ghandi had a violent unconscious mind then he would have often acted out in a violent manner. If Mother Teresa had a selfish and uncaring unconscious mind then she to would have acted in a selfish and uncaring way.
Double Speak! I unconsciously said that...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and consciously [Baylor asshoe]!!

Punter1

I am glad college kids are for the most part able to have an open mind about boat like this....because I sure as boat don't. I'll darning admit it.

Last edited:

LawFrog504

Crowder never forced anyone to talk to him. He never got out of his chair. He had reasonable discussions with people who chose to speak to him on their own free will. The inflaming/screaming/hurt feelings came solely from a number of people who chose to sit down and talk to him, including one kid who borderline threatened him. He has just as much right to setup a table on public property as this bus does on the same property. If you are somehow triggered, angered, or have your feelings hurt by a 7 foot plastic table with a 6'0 man sitting behind it, then you are more than free to continue walking

Zubaz

Crowder never forced anyone to talk to him. He never got out of his chair. He had reasonable discussions with people who chose to speak to him on their own free will. The inflaming/screaming/hurt feelings came solely from a number of people who chose to sit down and talk to him, including one kid who borderline threatened him. He has just as much right to setup a table on public property as this bus does on the same property. If you are somehow triggered, angered, or have your feelings hurt by a 7 foot plastic table with a 6'0 man sitting behind it, then you are more than free to continue walking
That does somewhat ignore the provocation of his signs, in particular the one he had the second go around.

LawFrog504

That does somewhat ignore the provocation of his signs, in particular the one he had the second go around.
If that's somehow provocative, then sit down like an adult and have a reasonable discussion without screaming or crying. Otherwise, do what the rest of the nation does every time Cory booker opens his mouth and let it go

Eight

If that's somehow provocative, then sit down like an adult and have a reasonable discussion without screaming or crying. Otherwise, do what the rest of the nation does every time Cory booker opens his mouth and let it go

i'm confused now, so cory booker was sitting with crowder at a table in the median across from tcu drinking coffee?