• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Creighton - NIT Quarterfinals

Rose Bowl

What a game. That was a lot of fun. Creighton played very well in the first half and just kept us from finding a rhythm plus made big three point shots. The Frogs were very good in the second half and Noi was feeling it tonight. They can score and the Frogs held them to 58 is really strong defense.

Let’s go to New York and win it all, what do you say.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
That was fun. Good to see the team come out straight up all-business in 2nd half. Was watching Noi in half two and he really picked up his defensive awareness, in addition to a bunch of big shots. I am really looking forward to how RJ and KD develop during the offseason. Samuel had a tough task tonight with the 3-pt-capable center, did a good job for the most part even though his scoring and rebounding was down.

Let's win this thing again!!

tcumaniac

Tonight was an absolute blast.

Two weeks ago I would have argued to the death that a one and done NCAA berth was better than a deep NIT run 100% of the time.

Hard to hold that same opinion right now. I’ve had so much fun the last 3 games and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to sit in excellent seats.

It’s amazing how much better the atmosphere is when the best seats in the house are fully occupied by TCU fans rather than being sold on stubhub to away fans or left empty while many fans sit in the upper levels.

Last edited:

OmniscienceFrog

Tonight was an absolute blast.

Two weeks ago I would have argued to the death that a one and done NCAA birth was better than a deep NIT run 100% of the time.

Hard to hold that same opinion right now. I’ve had so much fun the last 3 games and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to sit in excellent seats.

It’s amazing how much better the atmosphere is when the best seats in the house are fully occupied by TCU fans rather than being sold on stubhub to away fans or left empty while many fans sit in the upper levels.
Berth