• The KillerFrogs

Coach Cross leaving

Tcupurplefaith

my favorite mangino photo

manginoorange2_thumb_450x298.jpg

shave this guys head and he'd be Kingpin

Wog68

So. will someone tell us why a college basketball team needs almost as many assistants as the football team? I may be dating myself somewhat, but I remember going to the elite 8 with 2 coaches, 1 student manager, and a student trainer.

Eight

So. will someone tell us why a college basketball team needs almost as many assistants as the football team? I may be dating myself somewhat, but I remember going to the elite 8 with 2 coaches, 1 student manager, and a student trainer.

i can't speak with certainty, but one thing that has changed dramatically is recruiting.

it is year round, it is now international, and it is the life blood of the program. we see it time and time again in college basketball as talent is king

Wog68

i can't speak with certainty, but one thing that has changed dramatically is recruiting.

it is year round, it is now international, and it is the life blood of the program. we see it time and time again in college basketball as talent is king
I understand the year round recruiting, etc. We may not be getting all we are paying for when 4 of your basketball talents bail out and we have , what, 3 recruits coming in next year so far. What are these many assistants doing?

netty2424

I understand the year round recruiting, etc. We may not be getting all we are paying for when 4 of your basketball talents bail out and we have , what, 3 recruits coming in next year so far. What are these many assistants doing?
Cutting deals with agents, obvi.

Eight

one isn't working and another went on at least one job interview, but beyond that can't tell you as i don't have that type of access