• The KillerFrogs

Come On Basketball Fans

thefrogking

I got courtside seats for $20 each for the Nebraska game. Gofrogs.com did not show the courtside seats being available but I called the ticket office and they told me they were available.

WhatTheFrog

Go Frogs website isn't making it easy to buy tickets BTW.
I bought my tix for last night's game on the website and was able to choose my seats, but that was after the season ticket holder reservation time was over. Tuesday's game seats for non-reserving season ticket holders will be available after 5pm today.

Does that make sense? Not sure if I was specific enough. After 5pm today, you are free to purchase seats for the Tue game that season ticket holders decide to not purchase.

My brain hurts.

WhatTheFrog

Well, I guess season ticket holders decided to renew for this game. I got [ Finebaum ] seats, but I'll be there on Tuesday with my old lady! Section 212 Row J this time!

WhatTheFrog

Now, I don't know. I may put these seats on StubHub and see if they sell. I don't care who buys them. It may be better to watch this game at home than drive to the game and watch it from nosebleeds.

Must be nice to be a +4, now that I think about it.

Not necessarily, to be honest. If I can resell these stupid seats for what I paid for them (which I doubt), I will. I don't care who buys them. If it's Creighton fans, no one will be able to hear them.

I'm sorry I paid for them. Maybe they'll count toward attendance?

Dogfrog

Now, I don't know. I may put these seats on StubHub and see if they sell. I don't care who buys them. It may be better to watch this game at home than drive to the game and watch it from nosebleeds.

Not necessarily, to be honest. If I can resell these stupid seats for what I paid for them (which I doubt), I will. I don't care who buys them. If it's Creighton fans, no one will be able to hear them.

Nosebleeds?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

I live in 212 row R, the very back row. I plan to be right there tomorrow.

The seats you possess are hardly nosebleed. They would be very good, very expensive seats at AAC for example. There is literally not a bad seat in the Scholl.

tcujsauce

You clearly have never been to a game at the Scholl.

WhatTheFrog

You clearly have never been to a game at the Scholl.
Haha! I was Sec 12, Row D, seats 1-2 yesterday. The game before was Sec 111, Row H, seats 11-16 for the first NIT game against SHSU. We're undefeated for every TCU MBB game I've attended. I've been fired up about this tournament even though a ton of people (even here) haven't.

I guess I've never been to the Scholl. You obviously don't know of which you speak. You're ignorant.

WhatTheFrog

I live in 212 row R, the very back row. I plan to be right there tomorrow.

The seats you possess are hardly nosebleed. They would be very good, very expensive seats at AAC for example. There is literally not a bad seat in the Scholl.
Ok Satis, I will be there tomorrow night. This is not the AAC, so you cannot compare them. Yes, the seats in the Scholl are better than the AAC, but it's apples and oranges.

Promise me this, you will drop by and introduce yourself? Just walk by and say "What the Frog" or "Double You Tee Eff" and I will respond. We have filters here, and my initials are forbidden, so I spelled them out.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Ok Satis, I will be there tomorrow night. This is not the AAC, so you cannot compare them. Yes, the seats in the Scholl are better than the AAC, but it's apples and oranges.

Promise me this, you will drop by and introduce yourself? Just walk by and say "What the Frog" or "Double You Tee Eff" and I will respond. We have filters here, and my initials are forbidden, so I spelled them out.
You got it brother.

Tcupurplefaith

You might have more points than I do. I gave up my crappy parking spot that I was paying TCU for, so I'm no longer a Clark Society donor.

My season tickets are in section 218, i got courtside behind the bench for last nights game and waited till they went to the public for this one as well. Maybe they didn't release all the tickets right at 5. Plenty left tho

WhatTheFrog

My season tickets are in section 218, i got courtside behind the bench for last nights game and waited till they went to the public for this one as well. Maybe they didn't release all the tickets right at 5. Plenty left tho
I don't see them. Care to share how to find them? I did the same thing I've done previously, but I just can't do it. Me too stoopid.