• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Texas Game 2

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
thank-god-its-over.jpg

Deep Purple

We sucked from the mound. We sucked from the plate. We sucked on base. We semi-sucked from the field. Difficult to overestimate the suckage factor in that game.

LisaLT

Well damn I don’t need to bother watching the recording.

I hope we can muster up a win tomorrow.

PS - I remember a time not too long ago we were known for our pitching prowess. What. The. ____

OldSchoolFrog

We sucked from the mound. We sucked from the plate. We sucked on base. We semi-sucked from the field. Difficult to overestimate the suckage factor in that game.

We sucked from the stands due to more Texas gamesmanship. Apparently Short Man Pirece complained to the league about the students that were getting loud close to the field and they had to enforce the sit in your seat policy. So none the younger woo birds could fill in seats that season ticket holders left open for the night.

Raw Frog

I hate to say it, but Pierce is doing a great job for them. Their baseball IQ seems light years ahead of ours, and their kids are really playing well and within themselves.

Raw Frog

I was glad to see Schloss giving Guenther a teachable moment lesson in the dugout after he got thrown out trying to stretch it to third, when we were down 12-1. Schloss was eating him out...

Sand Frog

We sucked from the stands due to more Texas gamesmanship. Apparently Short Man Pirece complained to the league about the students that were getting loud close to the field and they had to enforce the sit in your seat policy. So none the younger woo birds could fill in seats that season ticket holders left open for the night.

I was wondering what someone was doing at the entrance at every lower seat entry. 1st time I've ever been asked to see my ticket to check if I was in the section or not.

Brog

Bit of good news needed? The Startlegram didn't cover the game at all, apparently. Not a single reference to the game in my Sunday morning paper.

PurpleBlood87

When you get down 7-1 and your squad isn't doing anything there isn't much to cheer about.

As for the Woo could people stop Wooing for a pitch that is a ball that isn't like ball four?

ShreveFrog

I was glad to see Schloss giving Guenther a teachable moment lesson in the dugout after he got thrown out trying to stretch it to third, when we were down 12-1. Schloss was eating him out...

WTH could Jake had been arguing about? Sit down young man and tell the coach you'll never do that again.

LawFrog504

A saturday starter is clearly this team's biggest need. I'm not sure what the best option is at this point barring a miraculous return from JJ. That being said, we need to exhaust all options because the numbers show that we are a solid ball club with the exception of saturdays. It puts an extreme amount of pressure on Lodolo. Maybe try King, but I am not crazy about the idea. This is where losing Russell Smith and Caleb Sloan really hurts. Our biggest questions marks at this point are a saturday starter and defining some bullpen roles.