• The KillerFrogs

Donati

ftwfrog

scheiss CDC

That’s some [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I don’t care who you are. I would hope we wouldn’t do that to another band. Fans? Surely. I’ve got no problem walking half a mile up DK Royal to have a great view of the Capitol building. But the marching band with heavy equipment & combersome uniforms?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That’s some [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I don’t care who you are. I would hope we wouldn’t do that to another band. Fans? Surely. I’ve got no problem walking half a mile up DK Royal to have a great view of the Capitol building. But the marching band with heavy equipment & combersome uniforms?
Not to mention having to get said Band, all their gear, in particular order, down through a likely labyrinthine path, to the Field in a limited amount of time, do the halftime Show, then repeat the ordeal going uphill.

Absolutely uncalled for.

LeagueCityFrog

Maybe this was Donati's pay back for putting the band in the upper deck...

Unless something changes, I can near guarantee you from what I was told at the East side event, TCU will return the favor to the UT band this Fall in Fort Worth.

Where opposing bands have been sitting at Amon G are prime lower bowl seats that TCU Atheltics should sell to TCU fans in my opinion.

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

Deep Purple

“Because it’s our stadium. Look hornhead, it’s simple-Russians are allowed to visit Israel, if they telegraph an invasion with hordes of pompous orange wearing troops pretending to be Rabis, the Israelis might not be so welcoming. Caprice?”

"rabbis"

Two b's. Also, random capitalization is not needed.

Purp

Unless something changes, I can near guarantee you from what I was told at the East side event, TCU will return the favor to the UT band this Fall in Fort Worth.

Where opposing bands have been sitting at Amon G are prime lower bowl seats that TCU Atheltics should sell to TCU fans in my opinion.
Opposing bands sit in the 2nd level in the corner of the end zone on the visiting side. Never seen them in the lower bowl.